LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

The Derek Carrier Haircut thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
You've been giving us some great info on the players. Too bad I can't give you reputation points like the official board can. Keep it up!

Appreciate it man.
Originally posted by Constantine:
Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Damn shame Al's Son gets hazed every year.

Seriously though, what the f**k is up with Mark Davis' hair?
Yeah, im not the one to make fun of others, but its time to put a hat on and even some shades

Maybe a new hair stylist too.

Yeah, im not the one to make fun of others, but its time to put a hat on and even some shades

There is so much weird going on here, I'm not sure where to start.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

There is so much weird going on here, I'm not sure where to start.

So glad he doesn't own the Niners.
Early reports are saying this kid is ballin'. Celek better watch his ass. Carrier has more athleticism and upside.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Early reports are saying this kid is ballin'. Celek better watch his ass. Carrier has more athleticism and upside.

Im rooting for this kid. Love the way he catches the ball. I college he did so with ease. Also looks to run nice routes for a guy his size.

On an otherwise horrible Sunday evening he didn't have too bad of a day. Whenever vd gets back to 100% I'll be interested in how the team uses the 3 TE sets and if they'll be able to effectively run out of that set. In the least it'll give harbs and roman a PP set that theyre more comfortable/adept at calling plays for.
[ Edited by Allx9er on Sep 15, 2014 at 12:33 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Carrier >>>> McDonald
Originally posted by susweel:
Carrier >>>> McDonald

Looked like that last night
Carrier is a great plays and brave. He didn't get afraid that hits. Awesome. I think, Carrier is next Jones.. Hope so

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Carrier is a great plays and brave. He didn't get afraid that hits. Awesome. I think, Carrier is next Jones.. Hope so

lol
Why did Carrier play last night over McDonald? We wanted to use the H-back sets more than McDonald to take over VD's role? That seemed odd. CK has one bullet behind McDonald and he was gone...
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Why did Carrier play last night over McDonald? We wanted to use the H-back sets more than McDonald to take over VD's role? That seemed odd. CK has one bullet behind McDonald and he was gone...

McDonald got hurt, briefly returned a bit later and then couldn't go so he sat the remainder of the game.
Originally posted by sfout:

McDonald got hurt, briefly returned a bit later and then couldn't go so he sat the remainder of the game.

Yup. Knee injury, IIRC.
Originally posted by sfout:

Damn, really? Both VD and McDonald...ouch!
Share 49ersWebzone