There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The one and only one way to beat the Saints...and SEA.

Originally posted by WEWANTCARR:
Originally posted by NinerG94:
42-13. So original. And how many points did Seattle score in SF last season? Do you even know how long its been since Seattle won in SF? Easy for you to open your fing mouth when you win with that home field advantage. Fact is Seattle has been just as big of a disappointment in SF but you probably don't want to discuss that since you're only here to troll. Karma's going to push your s**t in hard after she t-bags you and all your loud mouth friends. KA KAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW is probably the lamest s**t I've ever seen someone type in here.

lol, Kraperdink. He does suck though. All he really does is run around a lot.

Irony
I've said it on here many times and I'll say it AGAIN. I will reserve any judgement on Kaepernick after Crabtree gets back to full speed. With Davis, Boldin, Crabtree and Manningham to throw to he will no excuses. IMO.
quick throws vs. press man coverage against Seattle wont work. Like it was mentioned about, the chances of pick 6's goes up.

What you need to do is always have a man in motion to prevent any press coverage and it can open up room for that player. Because our WRs are slow, you would think most plays we would have a guy in motion. NOPE lol.

Even if you put LMJ or Gore/Hunter in the back field then motion them out to the right or left and get them the ball in space (LMJ specifically). This is much better than running for 1yd in the middle every 1st down play.
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:
I've said it on here many times and I'll say it AGAIN. I will reserve any judgement on Kaepernick after Crabtree gets back to full speed. With Davis, Boldin, Crabtree and Manningham to throw to he will no excuses. IMO.

He'll still have the Roman Empire calling plays. Remember, that empire burned.

Did the Banmobile passed by yet?? Need to pick up some trolls in here.

KA KAWWWWWWWW??? Lol, sounds like your choking on a KAAWWKK!! Take it out of your mouth and speak properly little boy. Didn't your momma ever tell you not to play with your food?
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Originally posted by Psinex:
In reference to the Baltimore game in which Smith was playing, I remember very clearly when Adam Snyder went down and Chilo Rachal was lined up against Terrell Suggs, Smith had no chance to stand in the pocket for more than 2 seconds. The right side of the line might as well have been on the sideline because they weren't blocking anything except the stadium lights.

Speaking of WCO, the one play I remember seeing was the slant pass that Kaepernick threw out of the end zone to Manningham for the critical 1st down. It was a thing of beauty. I don't know why we don't just run that play like 10 times a game.
I thought the same thing. And then not another play like that? You get success and you stop? Should have thrown several slants and screens to slow down the pass rush. One big slant or screen pass and the pass rush slows down. I agree with several posters, this is NOT the WCO we were looking for.

I still think Kaepernick is a very good QB, but no QB can have success when his OC is calling crap plays that feeds right into what the opposing defenses strength is, AND his offensive line can not pass block for more than 2 seconds!

I think all the WCO Fans had the same dejafu moment on the slant to Manningham. Yes to the slant, at least 4 or 5 times a game, to get some rhythm in our offense. Would to see 3 slant attempts a game to Big Body Baldwin alone
And same amount for vance, too. That would back off the box 10 the elite teams are showing us.