There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The one and only one way to beat the Saints...and SEA.

We're losing close games no need to panic crabtree will be back
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:

Dtg, yes we do have personnel for the long ball game. But we don't have an OL that gives Kap more than 3 seconds max (against elite teams, all with the BIG RUSH), and worse, kap folds under BIG RUSH pressure. Take off the pressure, say against the jags, Tampa Bay....all the weak sister teams, and hey, the long ball works just fine. Kap has plenty of time to throw the 5-7 step drop. But against the elites, there is no time, so even if we have the personnel, our QB doesn't have the time. So the issue against elite teams is "NO TIME", not "NO PERSONNEL" Wouldn't it be nice if we had an OC who recognizes a totally different game plan has to be used against the big rush teams? Sadly, we don't.

Well, I was blaming the line but now wonder how much is the play calling. The coaches have to help out the line by utilizing some screens and short passes to put the D back on its heals. Today I wasn't recording the plays but almost every pass in the first quarter was a long pass...or more accurately, was an incomplete attempted long pass. If those DEs and OLBs have to account for dump offs over their heads when they are on full blitz it will slow them down. I don't want to say much right now because I am so disappointed in today's offense I may not be able to be objective...make that--can't be objective!
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
We're losing close games no need to panic crabtree will be back
Didnt you see the graph? Something like ~66% of all the games this season were close games, so that doesnt mean much.
Kaep can't read the field on a 3 step drop either.
Time to rebuild, we are tied with AZ for God sake. We only were in the game with NO because they gave us 14 points on red zone turnovers plus they gave us 7 on the pick 6 fumbled for a touchback. People that think we are even close to Seattle at this point are nuts. They have played the bulk of the season without starting LT, RT and C, 2 which were pro bowlers. How many teams would be 10-1 without a line? Now they add Percy Harvin to the mix and get 2 weeks off to get even healthier? Come on we might still grab a wild card, but we aren't going to win in Seattle or New Orleans in January, not with Krap at QB.
Beat the Seahawks?

LMFAO!

Kraphispants cant beat his meat, let alone the Seahawks!

KA KAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Originally posted by AGayNinerFan:
Time to rebuild, we are tied with AZ for God sake. We only were in the game with NO because they gave us 14 points on red zone turnovers plus they gave us 7 on the pick 6 fumbled for a touchback. People that think we are even close to Seattle at this point are nuts. They have played the bulk of the season without starting LT, RT and C, 2 which were pro bowlers. How many teams would be 10-1 without a line? Now they add Percy Harvin to the mix and get 2 weeks off to get even healthier? Come on we might still grab a wild card, but we aren't going to win in Seattle or New Orleans in January, not with Krap at QB.

This man is a genius!

Keep talking s**t Seattle fans. Lay it on thick while you can! Kick us while we're down. You guys are a real great addition to the board. I'm sick of all you posers coming in here under offending user names and claiming to be 49ers fans. That fact that you used the word WE when describing this team infuriates me to no end. GTFO!!!!!!!!

I'm sick of hearing how the 49ers were lucky to be in the game in New Orleans. The Saints were handed plenty of gifts in that game too. You can throw out all the what ifs and what nots you can muster but the 49ers went into New Orleans and stayed with the Saints all game long. IN NEW ORLEANS! Gifts or not only one other team has held the Saints to 23 points in the superdome and that was week one against Atlanta. Keep talking s**t you guys. When the Saints come marching into CLink we'll see if you can hold the Saints to 23 points in your own back yard. Until then you might want to consider trolling different board.
Originally posted by NinerG94:

Keep talking s**t Seattle fans. Lay it on thick while you can! Kick us while we're down. You guys are a real great addition to the board. I'm sick of all you posers coming in here under offending user names and claiming to be 49ers fans. That fact that you used the word WE when describing this team infuriates me to no end. GTFO!!!!!!!!

I'm sick of hearing how the 49ers were lucky to be in the game in New Orleans. The Saints were handed plenty of gifts in that game too. You can throw out all the what ifs and what nots you can muster but the 49ers went into New Orleans and stayed with the Saints all game long. IN NEW ORLEANS! Gifts or not only one other team has held the Saints to 23 points in the superdome and that was week one against Atlanta. Keep talking s**t you guys. When the Saints come marching into CLink we'll see if you can hold the Saints to 23 points in your own back yard. Until then you might want to consider trolling different board.

Most SEA fans think that NO game you guys got robbed. With that said, we are going to own NO and Beastmode is gonna have another greatest run of all time.
42-13 baby! Ka KAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
We need to simplify the offense for Kap period, a lot of dink and dunk passes and a solid run game. Make defenses back off the LOS a lil bit and that will provide Kap more chance to beat him with his feet or sling one deep. But hey I'm just an arm chair coach/gm, who's only football experience in the past 10 years comes from playing Madden.
Beside the obvious trolls, the Niners have some issues to work out. Harbaugh seems to have lost some control over this team and until CK learns some humility and accepts his role in these loses, it will continue. While I'm glad RW is our QB, I can see why Niner fans embraced Kaepernick, especially after that epic collapse by Green Bay early in the season. Unfortunately, as long as you folks have a guy under center who can't make quick reads under pressure and refuses to give credit where credit is due, it's gonna be a long, painful slog. Those handles above? I mean really, "AGayWhinerFan and NinerWhiner1? What? You guys 13 or something? Folks flat giving us Hawk's fans a bad name...
Originally posted by CharlieCobra:
Beside the obvious trolls, the Niners have some issues to work out. Harbaugh seems to have lost some control over this team and until CK learns some humility and accepts his role in these loses, it will continue. While I'm glad RW is our QB, I can see why Niner fans embraced Kaepernick, especially after that epic collapse by Green Bay early in the season. Unfortunately, as long as you folks have a guy under center who can't make quick reads under pressure and refuses to give credit where credit is due, it's gonna be a long, painful slog. Those handles above? I mean really, "AGayWhinerFan and NinerWhiner1? What? You guys 13 or something? Folks flat giving us Hawk's fans a bad name...

NinerWhiner1 is a stroke of genius my friend. And I am here to troll ALL. Kraperdink is a one trick pony, take away his running ability and he becomes checkdown Charlie Whitehurst who loves his first read. Keep kissing those biceps!
KA KAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
42-13!
[ Edited by NinerWhiner1 on Nov 20, 2013 at 7:37 AM ]
Well, enjoy yourself while it lasts cause I doubt it lasts for long.
Originally posted by NinerWhiner1:
NinerWhiner1 is a stroke of genius my friend. And I am here to troll ALL. Kraperdink is a one trick pony, take away his running ability and he becomes checkdown Charlie Whitehurst who loves his first read. Keep kissing those biceps!
KA KAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
42-13!

42-13. So original. And how many points did Seattle score in SF last season? Do you even know how long its been since Seattle won in SF? Easy for you to open your fing mouth when you win with that home field advantage. Fact is Seattle has been just as big of a disappointment in SF but you probably don't want to discuss that since you're only here to troll. Karma's going to push your s**t in hard after she t-bags you and all your loud mouth friends. KA KAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW is probably the lamest s**t I've ever seen someone type in here.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
42-13. So original. And how many points did Seattle score in SF last season? Do you even know how long its been since Seattle won in SF? Easy for you to open your fing mouth when you win with that home field advantage. Fact is Seattle has been just as big of a disappointment in SF but you probably don't want to discuss that since you're only here to troll. Karma's going to push your s**t in hard after she t-bags you and all your loud mouth friends. KA KAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW is probably the lamest s**t I've ever seen someone type in here.

lol, Kraperdink. He does suck though. All he really does is run around a lot.