LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

NFL PICKS wk11

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

jaws was the only 1 against us last wk, now the whole panel is joinin in.. Am I the only one who notices that when the 9ers lose every sports network talks about us like were terrible? Our D will shut NO down.. LETSGO!

Against all odds, lets go 9erssss. STAY FAITHFUL
good
I love it
Since when has it mattered who the "experts" pick to win games?
I have no problem with anyone picking the Saints to win this game IN New Orleans. However, I find the lack of respect for the 49ers defense a bit disturbing. Say what you want about the 49ers passing offense but the defense has been spectacular this season. Their only struggles have come in games when the offense stalls and they've been out there too long. I think the Saints win but its going to be a better game than most are giving the 49ers credit for. The Saints defense is nowhere near as good as they are getting credit for and certainly not in the same conversation as Carolina's. I started the week thinking we're going to get blown out so I guess I've come around a bit. I think that has more to do with all the hate directed toward this team form outside fans.
[ Edited by NinerG94 on Nov 14, 2013 at 10:14 AM ]
Originally posted by NinerG94:
I have no problem with anyone picking the Saints to win this game IN New Orleans. However, I find the lack of respect for the 49ers defense a bit disturbing. Say what you want about the 49ers passing offense but the defense has been spectacular this season. Their only struggles have come in games when the offense stalls and they've been out there too long. I think the Saints win but its going to be a better game than most are giving the 49ers credit for. The Saints defense is nowhere near as good as they are getting credit for and certainly not in the same conversation as Carolina's.

Defense has certainly played lights out this year. Very comforting after the recent playoff series. If only both sides could show up for a couple more games.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Defense has certainly played lights out this year. Very comforting after the recent playoff series. If only both sides could show up for a couple more games.

No doubt. Here's to a complete game by what should be one of the most complete teams in the league. Its funny how opposing fans dog this team until they beat us. Then we get all the credit in the world because it suits their agenda better. They can then brag about how their team just beat up on a contender.
[ Edited by NinerG94 on Nov 14, 2013 at 10:16 AM ]
Originally posted by NinerG94:
No doubt. Here's to a complete game by what should be one of the most complete teams in the league. Its funny how opposing fans dog this team until they beat us. Then we get all the credit in the world because it suits their agenda better. They can then brag about how their team just beat up on a contender.

Im with you, COMPLETE GAME please. I have a good feelin about this gm, and who knows maybe crabs makes his 2013 debut. Lets not worry about our Offense, CAR is #2 Defensive team Saints do not have a good D, we should be able to score on them like we have been scoring on our 5 gm win streak..
We will beat the Saints. It won't be pretty. It won't solve all of our problems. But we will beat this team.
I'm feeling we come out firing on offense and defense.

Way too much focus on the very poor & miserable coaching for them not to feel the heat.

It's sink or swim time. If we get blown out [which IMO won't happen] the heat will go nuclear.

Niners 37 Saints 27

Well credit to the Panthers for knocking Vernon,Reid, and McDonald out of the game.....but I believe 9ers win that game if they're healthy, and win convincingly with Crabtree, Manningham, and Aldon at 100%.

The NFL mob is fickle week to week. For example, 9ers beat the Saints this week and the Vikings upset the Seahawks, the entire world will come crashing down and flip.

As for the Saints, you always have to be worried about Brees, but Im confident the 49ers will be able to get enough pressure on Brees and be able to run the ball more than effectively to win. Hell if Crabtree is activated and only stands at the LOS, the passing game will open up as well lol.
Dude if we come to play , i will say it , No one could beat us . So if our D and Kap play the way they played last year No one can beat us . Go Niners !
It's kind of interesting how the Saints vs 49ers doesn't have a single 49ers pick. That lumps them with JAX and MIN...........Do media writers let the previous week's results influence their decision making too much?
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Nov 14, 2013 at 1:33 PM ]
The NFL is all about week to week match ups, the Saints can't handle teams who are strong up front and we dominate teams who are weak upfront on either side of the ball.
[ Edited by 24plus25er on Nov 14, 2013 at 3:03 PM ]
they'll all jump back on our bandwagon once we whip the aints 48-14
Share 49ersWebzone