LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 351 users in the forums

Does Anyone Want Chad Hall Back?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
can't believe this is a question. but no.
no way I want this guy on the field instead of manningham
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Chad Hall is significantly more intelligent than Williams.

Chad Hall gets open.

Chad Hall catches the ball when it hits his hands.

Kap throws to him.

Play him.

Now

Lol ok well he has to be signed first. Assuming he is better then williams, why did kc release him for kyle? We may have chosen kyle due to knoeledge of playbook, sp duties. Him being injured i dont see a great enough reason. Tho he made his way back. We could have chose hall from start, and kc opted for williams. Less they seen a security option who could play slot wr an sp teams! Idk bro

Because Alexis told them to sign him coz he is used to him..That is all...
Originally posted by hofer36:
joe hastings and brett swain are also free

yer....ummm ya like that!
now that idiot from Cal we cut, sign that dude. I don't know who I'd cut in favor of him though
why sign him? we won't throw to him...this passing game is scared to throw to anyone not named Davis or Boldin...replace the WR's with more RB's ...this team is one dimensional
could of drafted keenan allen, alshon jefferey but jeez this is never going to get fixed the wr position crabs good but he gonna get hurt again and boldin on da decline dis ain't gonna work. fire baalke and bring in millen as gm
Originally posted by KD49ers:
could of drafted keenan allen, alshon jefferey but jeez this is never going to get fixed the wr position crabs good but he gonna get hurt again and boldin on da decline dis ain't gonna work. fire baalke and bring in millen as gm

Cos Millen knew receivers.

Oh, wait.....

And he knew team building.

Hang on a second.....

Millen. What was he famous for?

" Millen was President and CEO of the Detroit Lions from 2001 until week 4 of the 2008 NFL season. His eight-year tenure as head of the franchise led to the worst eight-year record in the history of the modern NFL (31-84, a .270 winning percentage),and resulted in his termination on September 24, 2008."
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
No

this
Brandon Lloyd anyone?
I liked this guy in preseason, I wouldnt mind seein him. Sucks to see "9er faithful" throwin in the towel with some of these posts... go root for the raiders then smh

-FAITHFUL

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by LESLEE415:
I liked this guy in preseason, I wouldnt mind seein him. Sucks to see "9er faithful" throwin in the towel with some of these posts... go root for the raiders then smh

-FAITHFUL

throwing in the towel because some don't want a 5'4" scrub WR? c'mon man.
Andy Reid is not chump... they obviously view Kyle Williams as an upgrade over Chad Hall. I would also agree with that. Williams has done far more in the NFL regular season than Chad Hall.

Our coaches have seen plenty of both players and they have let both players go. No way we bring Chad Hall back.
Share 49ersWebzone