LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

Does Anyone Want Chad Hall Back?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SofaKing:
He got cut in favor of Kyle Williams...........let that sink in for a second.......the Chiefs would rather have Kyle Williams than him.

No, I don't want Chad Hall back.

I personally thought he was going to make the team this year..Kaep liked him so I wouldn't mind if he came back, but only if an injury took place to our recievers an we needed one.
I would take anything beginning or ending with Hall over Williams.

Haunted Hall of Fame, the Hall in the movie The Shining where blood comes down the Hall..way, the no toothed redneck jail Hall of Fame, Hall and Oates....anything NOT named Kyle Williams.

I'd even take Owens.
[ Edited by 49erWay on Nov 13, 2013 at 7:09 PM ]
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Getting more WRs is useless when we don't even use the ones we have.
Is this what we've come to? Damn you, 49ers pass-game, WHY?!?!

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
He got cut in favor of Kyle Williams...........let that sink in for a second.......the Chiefs would rather have Kyle Williams than him.

No, I don't want Chad Hall back.

LOL
My we have aimed low in our search of wrs...
Originally posted by gold49digger:

So when all but one receiver on your roster is out with injury who do you bring in until they are fully back?

Somebody Kap is comfortable with or some one time retired or cast off top flight receiver who has no clue of the playbook?
[ Edited by 49erWay on Nov 13, 2013 at 7:28 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Yes, I want him back... I hear the organizations chef needs an assistant cook.
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

So when all but one receiver on your roster is out with injury who do you bring in until they are fully back?

Somebody Kap is comfortable with or some one time retired or cast off top flight receiver who has no clue of the playbook?

On that context I agree that we should bring him back but wow if we created a thread for Chad Hall then we are royally screwed at wr.

I'd rather bring back Vinny Sutherland
No thanks!
Originally posted by 49erWay:

Who says they need another WR? Boldin, Manningham and Baldwin are going to be playiing, Osgood can play in a pinch, Patton and Crabtree will be coming back shortly.

If the 49ers desperately needed to add a WR, I'd rather see them bring Jacobs up from the practice squad than waste a roster spot on another dead-end veteran.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 13, 2013 at 7:41 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Who says they need another WR? Boldin, Manningham and Baldwin are going to be playiing, Osgood can play in a pinch, Patton and Crabtree will be coming back shortly.

If the 49ers desperately needed to add a WR, I'd rather see them bring Jacobs up from the practice squad than waste a roster spot on another dead-end veteran.

Nice point. Maybe we finally don't need to add a receiver ironically.

We need the play calling, game planning, wr coaching, and game adjustments to step up.

Nobody is on the same page.
On that note......why in hades would KC want Kwilliams right now?!

I mean really...

They must either think our passing game coaching is too stupid to use his (never seen ability) or they think they can unlock something no one has seen?
Share 49ersWebzone