There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

wow really???

"We don't think anything's wrong with Colin," Harbaugh said. "His progress has been good. He's playing winning football for us and that's what we expect."

I hope Harbaugh was joking when he said this...........
Uh oh...he's about to get cut!
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
"We don't think anything's wrong with Colin," Harbaugh said. "His progress has been good. He's playing winning football for us and that's what we expect."

And what do you expect him to say? "Yeah Colin has totally sucked this year and I don't know how much more of this sh**ty play we can take before we'll have to cut his ass."

So what? You want Harbaugh to throw Kaepernick under the bus to the media? If you've been a Niners fan for more than a week you understand that what he says to reporters means absolutely nothing.

Google "Alex is our guy" and see what you find...
(Harbaugh Translator) Beep-Boop-Boop-Beep-Beep

"You guys and your silly ass questions.... (Awkward pause face)..."
Originally posted by Disp:

So what? You want Harbaugh to throw Kaepernick under the bus to the media? If you've been a Niners fan for more than a week you understand that what he says to reporters means absolutely nothing.

Yea , I agree not to throw him under the bus, but no way should Harbaugh make it sound like he's playing lights out football.