LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Will we make playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will we make playoffs?

Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!

You get my point??

So... Is that a no?
Just read the first page but pissed me off people saying we can't beat the Seahawks if we do make playoffs. They are not unbeatable, not even close!!
Pretty sure we'll make the playoffs.
Whats up with Manningham? We have ZERO wideouts for the AINTS game? Outside of Quan and Baldwin? Josh.....Josh Gordon.... Lets talk
The Niners will be a wild card, but they will be in.
  • buck
  • Veteran
[i]
Originally posted by cciowa:
no,, roman controls our destiny and that should truly frighten everyone

Originally posted by buck:
The question is about our chances of making the play offs.

We are 6-3 and have a good chance of making the play offs.

I think we make the play offs.

Apparently, you do not think that we will and you put the onus on Roman.

I am not enthralled with our passing game, or the overall offense, but I am not sure who has their head where.

We will see what happens.
no,, i have said we are in danger of not making the playofffs. I have also said many times, i think we can make the playoffs because we play more teams with a losing record than a winning record for the rest of the way ( kind of sad when you have to involve that type of thinking process)... i think we make a wild card game, and the best thing is if we go do dallas. Now of all the teams with winning records we could beat, dallas or whoever emerges out of the nfc east is our best hope to win a game in post season, if we get there.. and yes i do believe if we do not make the playoffs it will be because of roman. we lost the super bowl due to him, we lost the colts game due to him and we lost last week due to him and no one will ever convince me otherwise

I am confused.
What record do you think gets us into the playoffs regardless of the seed?

Let's say IF we lose against the Saints and Seattle, we can still manage to win 4-5 more games and finish w/ 10 wins at least. That should be good enough for wild card, no?
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

Let's say IF we lose against the Saints and Seattle, we can still manage to win 4-5 more games and finish w/ 10 wins at least. That should be good enough for wild card, no?

I just cant imagine this team not winning at least another four games this year...

I'm pretty sure 10 gets it done. 9 has been the magic number the last few years.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
[i]
no,, roman controls our destiny and that should truly frighten everyone

The question is about our chances of making the play offs.

We are 6-3 and have a good chance of making the play offs.

I think we make the play offs.

Apparently, you do not think that we will and you put the onus on Roman.

I am not enthralled with our passing game, or the overall offense, but I am not sure who has their head where.

We will see what happens.
no,, i have said we are in danger of not making the playofffs. I have also said many times, i think we can make the playoffs because we play more teams with a losing record than a winning record for the rest of the way ( kind of sad when you have to involve that type of thinking process)... i think we make a wild card game, and the best thing is if we go do dallas. Now of all the teams with winning records we could beat, dallas or whoever emerges out of the nfc east is our best hope to win a game in post season, if we get there.. and yes i do believe if we do not make the playoffs it will be because of roman. we lost the super bowl due to him, we lost the colts game due to him and we lost last week due to him and no one will ever convince me otherwise

I am confused.

i hope so but lean to no because roman and Jh have shown they have no clue how to beat a good team. ok? if we lose games vs teams with winning records and beat the teams with bad records then we are in the mix for a playoff spot. it only takes one loss to a team with a bad record to smash our chances.
Originally posted by 49FanMan:
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

I just cant imagine this team not winning at least another four games this year...

I'm pretty sure 10 gets it done. 9 has been the magic number the last few years.

NFC is pretty strong this year

you have the NFC South with 2 playoff contenders, NFC North with 3 playoff contenders, NFC West with 2 playoff contenders and NFC East with only 1. But that leaves 4 teams (right now Panthers, 49ers, Bears, Packers) fighting for 2 spots. I almost think we need to win 11 to get in

I think we do BUT today's game vs. the Saints will tell a lot.

If our coaches stick w/the stubborn play calling that's so predictable then we may make the playoffs but are toast when we play the first game.

IMO, it's up to the coaches to make this happen. We have the talent just lacking the way to best use it.
no
probably one and done
lose today...lose at home vs. seattle...who really cares if we lose both of those games we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.
No
Share 49ersWebzone