There are 204 users in the forums

Will we make playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will we make playoffs?

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!

You get my point??
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by mayo49:
We'll make the playoffs, but it'll be as the 6th seed.

As long as we make the playoffs, I am happy.

Yep, me too.
after last sundays fiasco, we should be thrilled to make the playoffs. maybe this is one of those years when you really do say,,,,, I am just happy we made it. we still have to beat all of the teams who have losing records in order to make the playoffs though
yes
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lets revisit this sunday night, shall we?
Originally posted by SeahawksFan123:
Niners will be lucky to make a wild card. You got da bears, lions, panthers, saints, packers, cardinals all in the mix. San Francisco has proven they have no offense.

seahagfan123, wow did it take you a whole year to figure out that retarded username?
probably
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by SeahawksFan123:
Niners will be lucky to make a wild card. You got da bears, lions, panthers, saints, packers, cardinals all in the mix. San Francisco has proven they have no offense.

seahagfan123, wow did it take you a whole year to figure out that retarded username?

He sat down with a cup of latte and thought, "brilliant!"
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Nov 15, 2013 at 3:57 PM ]
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
OMG I hope we do. I for one do not want to read or listen to all the webzone negatives calling for Harbaugh,Roman's Kapernick's, heads all off season.
Originally posted by MarkD:
OMG I hope we do. I for one do not want to read or listen to all the webzone negatives calling for Harbaugh,Roman's Kapernick's, heads all off season.

Ummm...Only Romans!!
We're going to make it. I'm still not giving up on the division until the math says we can't. If anything, the Hags could lose to the right team and clear that whole "road goes through Seattle" thing.

We can win on the road. It has been done. It is going to take a healthy Crabs and VD though

• cciowa
  • Veteran

you get rid of roman now to assure we make post season.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

you get rid of roman now to assure we make post season.

So the fact that we have no starting caliber receivers means nothing at all? Lets bring in another OC so Kapernick has to learn another offense. This will of course set him back. The most logical course of action is to draft better receivers in this years draft. It is not Roman or this offense, it is the lack of weapons. Think about it everyone was thinking another superbowl until Crabtree went down. Our offense is perfect against the way that defenses has been built over the last 5 years. Defenses over the last five years have been built to stop 4 plus receiver sets. Out offense is the opposite of that and is smash mouth which most teams cannot stop. But you need a starting caliber receiver so defense can't load up the box and t-off on your qb.
Probably. We are probably also one and done with this offense. We aren't going on a 4 game road winning streak to win the Super Bowl as a wild card. This offense doesn't have that in them.
One game does not define a season. The Niners win and Seattle goes under everyone on the Zone will be talking division title. Adrian Peterson is Superman, he gives the Vikings a shot. Ponder is Wilson, he'll use his legs to make plays and throw a back pedaled pass for a long gain - book it.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Seahawks and Panthers fans voting up this mother?

Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Kaeperdouching:
We have 5 rings. You mean this doesn't automatically get us into the playoffs?

^^ seahawk fan, probably from .net

Lol saw this also

Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Kaeperdouching:
We have 5 rings. You mean this doesn't automatically get us into the playoffs?

^^ seahawk fan, probably from .net

I banned him. He admitted in a horribly spelled PM to me that he has a very small penis. Move along everyone, nothing to see here.

I suppose if it is that small, there probably isn't anything to see. I keep receiving penis enlargement emails, would he like me to forward them on to him?

Do you know how I make my penis ten inches long?

I fold it in quarters.

CAWK suckers fans just love to keep riding c**k
Share 49ersWebzone