LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Will we make playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will we make playoffs?

Originally posted by mcbaes72:
12—4 record, drop either Saints or Seahawks game, but win the rest. Wildcard since I don't think we will win the division either.

This, we have the coachs and players to do it! We just need all 3 phases to play. Offense, defense, sp teams! I understand the doubt, but i refuse to give up on our team. They are good, really good! Last game our O laid n egg out there. Our running game was great in the first half. I still believe we can go 13-3 or 12-4....... All we need to do is get into the playoffs, and our fates in our own hands!
Saints here we come
Whos got it better then us? Nobody, tho some beg to differ, we have the team. Just have to get it done.
Goniners
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
If theres anything I learned in the Harbaugh era is to expect the unexpected.

While Sunday's loss reeks of ineptitude, it wouldn't surprise me in the least for us to look like a real super bowl team again.

A lot of uncertainty. If anything positive comes from this is that our expectations have been tempered now, not later (which is usually a lot harder to deal with).

If we look at the playoffs objectively , we could see signs that our offensive woes were coming. Both GB and ATL exposed us a bit before our comebacks, and we all know what happened in the bowl.

The good news is we didn't peak offensively the last two years until late November/December.

Remain hopeful.

Nice post!
This my song for the rest of the season, lol

Originally posted by Kaeperdouching:
We have 5 rings. You mean this doesn't automatically get us into the playoffs?

Actually hawks fan you have 0 rings! Tho i did watch the refs repeatedly screw the hawks n give bettis a ring :) rothlisburgers 22 qb rating n all
Goniners
Originally posted by crabman82:

^^ seahawk fan, probably from .net

I banned him. He admitted in a horribly spelled PM to me that he has a very small penis. Move along everyone, nothing to see here.

Lol saw this also
We sure as hell are not going 13-3 LOL. I think we will make the playoffs as a wild card team (best case scenario). Thankfully, the NFC East is terrible, so we may matchup playing @ Dallas/Philly/Washington which is a winable game. The next round @ Saints or @ Seattle is going to be Very tough. Whats even worse, is assume we win that game, then chances are we will have to win on the road vs. the other team the very next week.

So @ Eagles
@ Saints
@ Seahawks.
Superbowl vs. XXXX

That is not an easy road to the superbowl. Last year we had a bye, home game, then 1 road game @ ATL. much, much easier. Granted superbowls have been won by wild card teams...i think Packers did it in 2010, and Steelers did it with Roethlisberger. (dont quote me on those).
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

I banned him. He admitted in a horribly spelled PM to me that he has a very small penis. Move along everyone, nothing to see here.

I suppose if it is that small, there probably isn't anything to see. I keep receiving penis enlargement emails, would he like me to forward them on to him?
Originally posted by English:

I suppose if it is that small, there probably isn't anything to see. I keep receiving penis enlargement emails, would he like me to forward them on to him?

Do you know how I make my penis ten inches long?

I fold it in quarters.
  • Chico
  • Veteran

• Chico
  • Veteran

damn it! how do i get rid of my previous post?
[ Edited by Chico on Nov 13, 2013 at 1:11 PM ]
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
We sure as hell are not going 13-3 LOL. I think we will make the playoffs as a wild card team (best case scenario). Thankfully, the NFC East is terrible, so we may matchup playing @ Dallas/Philly/Washington which is a winable game. The next round @ Saints or @ Seattle is going to be Very tough. Whats even worse, is assume we win that game, then chances are we will have to win on the road vs. the other team the very next week.

So @ Eagles
@ Saints
@ Seahawks.
Superbowl vs. XXXX

That is not an easy road to the superbowl. Last year we had a bye, home game, then 1 road game @ ATL. much, much easier. Granted superbowls have been won by wild card teams...i think Packers did it in 2010, and Steelers did it with Roethlisberger. (dont quote me on those).

If the playoffs started today, we'd be the 6 seed and play Dallas then Seattle and I'd rather play Seattle in the Divisional Round then in the NFC Championship.

Giants also won the SB as a Wild Card team in 2007 - three road wins.
The question isn't whether we will make the playoffs or not, (spoiler alert - we will), the question should be whether we will be able to make a run at winning the Super Bowl this year.
yes lol we got too much talent not to. wildcard tho
5th seed easily but if we beat the saints I think we will have a tiebreaker with the hawks both at 13-3 who have also looked like absolute garbage in many games.....probably 4 to 5, not just 2 or 3 like the niners. Also, I think we beat the hawks at our home with Aldon back at full strength and crabs almost there, not to mention e hawks are so average on the road and have a horrible run d and average passing game. If we beat the saints, our d and running game alone can win the rest of the games and finish at 13-3
Share 49ersWebzone