There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome to the 49ers Daxton Swanson

Some of you are forgetting Reid got a 2nd concussion. Could be worse than we know and he may miss some time, two in half the season is no joke! Plus, I'd rather have this guy starting right now instead of Dahl lol. But yeah OP where's the link? I don't see this anywhere
It's all over his Twitter, gotta be PS right? No room on our 53
Kinda thin for a TE. Nice hands though.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
You shut your filthy mouth!

I got high hopes for Chuck Jacobs.

Maiocco said something about with Celek hurt (and VD) maybe they bring up Derek Carrier as the 3rd (or 2nd) TE. So Swanson takes his place and then he is gone when Carrier goes back down. As for Jacobs we should have given him a shot a few games back. Couldn't be worse than what we have.
Should've just kept M. Gray and dumped Celek from the beginning.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Should've f**king kept cooper, seriously this year I've been dumb founded by these moves were making

really? were you saying that during final cutdowns?
i could be an excellent GM if i could fix things that happened in the past with my 20/20 hindsight.
Originally posted by strickac:

This...or kept him as the H back over some of the other we already dumped (or will dump).

BTW: did we really sign this Daxton Swanson? To the PS or to the 53?
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by strickac:

This...or kept him as the H back over some of the other we already dumped (or will dump).

BTW: did we really sign this Daxton Swanson? To the PS or to the 53?

No word on Swanson, only speculation.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
No word on Swanson, only speculation.

Thanks buddy!
if its not one thing its another one gets healthy 2 get injured

reid simply needs to start going low then instead of trying to tackle correctly. both concussions came on tackling correctly.
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
Should've f**king kept cooper, seriously this year I've been dumb founded by these moves were making

i could be an excellent GM if i could fix things that happened in the past with my 20/20 hindsight.
I was. Didn't want Nnamdi at all. I wanted Copper liked his size speed combo.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

Yep, there were plenty of people who wanted to keep Cooper (and some Morris) over guys like Stupar, Ventrone, etc.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

Yep, there were plenty of people who wanted to keep Cooper (and some Morris) over guys like Stupar, Ventrone, etc.

I wasn't sure on Morris I loved his speed just wasn't sure how that with his smaller size would translate to the NFL. He seems to be carving out a spot on special teams