LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Welcome to the 49ers Daxton Swanson

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Da f**k.....another defensive back? Practice squad or active roster?
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 11, 2013 at 7:37 PM ]
This is the guy I wanted!
Give that Randy Moss guy a holler. Givem $500k for the rest of the year and dump KW
I could see them developing him as a centerfield/ball-hawking type safety but he's an iffy tackler.
hmm
I seriously think Baalkie has gone off the deep end here recently...
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Sure you say that now, but when Swanson is turning down the Pro-Bowl because of the playoffs next season, you'll be singing a different tune buddy.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Sure you say that now, but when Swanson is turning down the Pro-Bowl because of the playoffs next season, you'll be singing a different tune buddy.

If that happens, ill get Baalkies portrait tattooed anywhere on my body besides my neck or face. Webzones choice.
If that happens, ill get Baalkies portrait tattooed anywhere on my body besides my neck or face. Webzones choice.

There's a Prince Albert, soon there will be a Trent Baalke.

There's a Prince Albert, soon there will be a Trent Baalke.

Seriously though, what is his obsession with Db's? If he wanted 50 f**king DB's he should have drafted more last season when the Safety class was fairly deep.
He didn't sign this guy to the 53. Practice squad or futures contract.
Man this Guy could be a Pro Bowler based on his Highlights and with Veterans showing him the way I expect Great things from this Guy
Seriously though, what is his obsession with Db's? If he wanted 50 f**king DB's he should have drafted more last season when the Safety class was fairly deep.

It appears to be a practice squad addition, so not really a biggie I guess.

It appears to be a practice squad addition, so not really a biggie I guess.

I figured it was, just a head scratcher. I dont see why we dont bring in a WR to develop on the PS, especially considering we only have three WR's under contract for next season.

I guess i just dont get the revolving door we have on the PS at skill positions. The only guys we seem to seriously want to develop long term are big nasties.
Share 49ersWebzone