There are 244 users in the forums

Will Kaepernick now be easier to resign?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yeah right.

The real question is after a full season of this will Baalke want to resign him.
[ Edited by eonblue on Nov 10, 2013 at 8:40 PM ]
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
He will compensate for the lower salary by doing more dumb commercials.

Hey Flacco first one to miss the goal posts gets the Big Mac.

....so awful
Yeah I'd sign him for $3.50 + a Ham Sandwich at this point. That's about how good he is.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yeah I'd sign him for $3.50 + a Ham Sandwich at this point. That's about how good he is.

Mmmm. Ham
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Is it to late to tank for Mariota???

Because he looked so great against Stanford?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Lol. If they drafted Mariota I would go on shooting rampage. Mariota is Kaeo 2.0
LOL at all of you

I'll be back in a week cause I don't want to read this kind of s**t.
[ Edited by OregonDuckNiner on Nov 10, 2013 at 9:12 PM ]
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Lol. If they drafted Mariota I would go on shooting rampage. Mariota is Kaeo 2.0

I wouldn't want anything to do with an Oregon qb coming from that offense. TANK FOR WATKINS!!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I wouldn't want anything to do with an Oregon qb coming from that offense. TANK FOR WATKINS!!

But it works in college?!?

At this point I'm gonna start scouting every QB in the nation because that 2nd or 3rd round QB pick is starting it make a lot of sense.
[ Edited by eonblue on Nov 10, 2013 at 9:15 PM ]
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
He will compensate for the lower salary by doing more dumb commercials.

i have a feeling that the madmen are going to be looking in a different direction this offseason--maybe give kaepernick more time to study the playbook

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
LOL at all of you

I'll be back in a week cause I don't want to read this kind of s**t.

Well at least the OP tried to have a positive outlook on the situation
I would not give Kaepernick anything close to a franchise QB contract. That final non-drive was pathetic.
He keeps playing like thathe can walk. We've not seen any progress this year IMO
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
You might think Kap will be much cheaper to re-sign now, but in reality not necessarily.

If his agent says let's test the market, believe it or not, I believe there will still be teams lining up to sign him.

I think we will have some serious soul-searching to do and will have to ask ourselves the tough question whether Kap is really our franchise QB going forward ? This really is a serious question cos we will be talking about the 9ers' future in the next decade.
Originally posted by Rascal:
You might think Kap will be much cheaper to re-sign now, but in reality not necessarily.

If his agent says let's test the market, believe it or not, I believe there will still be teams lining up to sign him.

I think we will have some serious soul-searching to do and will have to ask ourselves the tough question whether Kap is really our franchise QB going forward ? This really is a serious question cos we will be talking about the 9ers' future in the next decade.

Good thing this won't be until after 2014. This guy needs to remove himself from the spotlight and focus on football.
Share 49ersWebzone