There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

No need to panic: 49ers will be fine

LOL @ this thread title. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
It will take a ferocious defense getting lots of 3 & outs. Punishing Brees all day and hurting them at every opportunity.

It will also take our offense to establish controlling the clock and scoring TD's - especially if we get in the Red Zone.

I'm hoping it's gut check time for our coaches to unleash a game plan on both sides of the ball and fight like it's our last shot.

IMO - this is a "Statement" game. We are either a top tier team or we ane not.

IMO, it's not the players who really have to prove something - it's the coaches.

Not a top team, lol.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I think our season just came to a premature end today.

Everything is not fine.

Yep, we could of snuck into the playoffs if we won today, but now, nope. We have to start thinking about next year and hope for no injuries that will carry over until then.

I think we would have to win out to sneak in as a wild card.

At this point? Doubtful.

Can't quite put my finger on what's wrong here, but there's something not quite right with this team.
The name of this thread should be changed to: "Damn the Torpedoes! Full Speed Ahea *BOOM!*
Carolina the Saints don't win those games if the 49ers are healthy, inculding Crabtree.

The other teams fighting for the WildCard have more problems than the 49ers do, I think the 9ers will make it.

If the 49ers are healthy in the playoffs, no team but Seattle scares me, home or away.
Not panicking, just accepting the fact this team has serious flaws that are unlikely to be resolved this year. I'm lowering my expectations and will no longer be disappointed when this team f**ks up. They are who they are.
Originally posted by Stanley:
Carolina the Saints don't win those games if the 49ers are healthy, inculding Crabtree.

The other teams fighting for the WildCard have more problems than the 49ers do, I think the 9ers will make it.

If the 49ers are healthy in the playoffs, no team but Seattle scares me, home or away.

Agree