There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

No need to panic: 49ers will be fine

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by xtm059:
can little harbaugh take a page out of his brother's book and fire his OC mid season

no. his ego, which is brother does not have, will not permit it. f**k you see how JH protects kyle,, he would do that ten fold with roman
A reporter asked Harbaugh "why not use more screens?" Harbaugh basically said it was a good point lol
niner talk is always awful to read after a loss.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by xtm059:
niner talk is always awful to read after a loss.

when you play as bad as the team did yesterday not to mention in every single game we have had with a foe who has a good record,,, you and the team and coaches should expect it. a week off, lot of time to prepare and you roll out this crap yesterday. that from a alleged elite team. sure we can make the playoffs because we play enough teams with losing records but you can almost see what will happen when we get against a good team who can expose whatever weakness we have. now maybe they will shock the world vs the saints. its been done before but come one man. 3 games we have lost. in each one the same s**t keeps taking place. that ought to concern you and since the coaches are not fixing it, they deserve all the flaming coming at them, in my opinion, from this place or the media room
Originally posted by midrdan:
Arizona has games against @SEA, SF, @Philly, Colts, and St. Louis, in addition to @ TENN and @ JAX. I highly doubt Arizona will finish the season better than 9-7.

TEN with no Locker, JAX is terrible, Philly is 0-4 at home, Colts got trashed by STL.

That's 4 games right there that are winnable (5 actually with STL). Not sure how you discount them at this point. If SF loses in NO and AZ wins against JAX, doesn't that put you guys at 6-4, tied for 2nd in the division (but having the tie breaker advantage)? I think it's about 100X more likely that SF finishes with a better record but it is what it is.

Carolina has a rough schedule as well so as I said before, SF is still in control of their own fate.
[ Edited by ECLaloosh on Nov 11, 2013 at 6:24 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I've accepted the notion that we will have to go on the road (in playoffs) to beat our rivals in seaderrall, afterall. The NFC rep for SB will most likely have to face them in the NFCC (hoping it's us). I doubt that we'll beat them in their house, but maybe Harbaugh can get it together by then and shock the world.
Originally posted by LVJay:
I've accepted the notion that we will have to go on the road (in playoffs) to beat our rivals in seaderrall, afterall. The NFC rep for SB will most likely have to face them in the NFCC (hoping it's us). I doubt that we'll beat them in their house, but maybe Harbaugh can get it together by then and shock the world.

That would be epic. All would be forgiven.
we are f**ked
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

jizzle will be drippin off the dizzle, my hizzle
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
we are f**ked

lol, i feel your pain partna, i feel your pain...

What would you rather happen:

We lose the NFCC @ Seahawks but then the Seahawks get drubbed in the SB, and are 0-2
We defeat the Seahawks, but then get drubbed in the SB, and fall to 5-2 in the big kahuna.
You've talked me off a ledge but if our o puts up another stinker this week..... I'm jumping
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

We lose the NFCC @ Seahawks but then the Seahawks get drubbed in the SB, and are 0-2
We defeat the Seahawks, but then get drubbed in the SB, and fall to 5-2 in the big kahuna.

Of course the first... They lose the big one and we don't lose another... kinda like killing 2 hawks with one stone

Of course the first... They lose the big one and we don't lose another... kinda like killing 2 hawks with one stone

But on the downside, the Seahawks beating us in the playoffs WILL be their Superbowl.

Second only to the 42-13 bowl.

God, I hate them. lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

But on the downside, the Seahawks beating us in the playoffs WILL be their Superbowl.

Second only to the 42-13 bowl.

God, I hate them. lol

I can live with another loss in that fake (noisy) stadium, it's expected by most. However, the dust/crickets sitting in their lonely trophy case--F*****G EPIC FAIL (AGAIN)!!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home