LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

Who should be the QB for the rest of the season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who should be the QB for the rest of the season?

Originally posted by jonesadrian:
the fans we have are probably the worst fans in the nfl probably the most fairweather fans i have seen. ive been on jaguar boards where they have hope and you guys calls for heads to roll call for kap to go?

its a shame. complete shame
Yeah,true.Give Kaep another week.
I think Kellen Clemens should start the next game for us. We should try to bring him in on a loan, kinda like soccer. He beat Luck, something Kap could never do in a million billion jillion years.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Sounds like a bunch of KaEXCUSES to me.... Got to do better than 1 read, put your head down and run.

Where does he make 1 read? Show me, I see the guy regularly make multiple reads, its not his fault the offense gives him 1 or 2 actual receiving targets and the other guys are decoys or blockers downfield.

If you watch the games you can see he does just one read, puts his head down, stops looking downfield and runs. Commentators and analysts speak of it too.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
He's a douche. You give him too much credit.

I know, but sometimes he has some good points, but when we lose he goes off the handle.

There's nothing wrong with trolling in my eyes. I just don't understand why you'd do your fellows fans like this. There's something wrong with you and it's deep-seeded.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
SanDiego still doesn't get it, you could put Peyton Manning back there, this passing offense would still be s**t, this is not a pro NFL offense they are running, simple as that. Put whoever you want at QB, this offense will continue to struggle against quality defenses, you have offensive coaches who do less with their offensive talent than any coaching staff in the NFL, simple as that.

if the coaches on offense were as effective as some of the defensive coaches such as Tomsula and Donatell, this team would be undefeated right about now. 2 weeks to gameplan against a dominant front 7, 2 weeks to figure out that you're better off making quick passes, throwing slants instead of taking long 7 step drops and waiting forever for one WR to get open way downfield. 2 1/2 seasons to figure out that when the running game is working, you DON'T completely get away from it in the 2nd half.

If you think Kaepernick is the biggest problem on this offense, you're probably better off watching the games blindfolded because you're not seeing anything any motherf**king way.

I hope you don't actually believe that.
No, actually this is a good point. I felt the move with 10 minutes left in the 4th was to put in McCoy. Why? Is he "better"? No of course not. But he is different. And will run from a pro set. I think when teams over prepare for the read, we have to go with a completely different look, a different chemistry. And maybe McCoy is the best we person we have to run that. I would have said Daniels, but oh wait, he's not here.....
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I think Kellen Clemens should start the next game for us. We should try to bring him in on a loan, kinda like soccer. He beat Luck, something Kap could never do in a million billion jillion years.

I definitely can't see Kaep beating Luck if he plays like this year.
Tolzien? He threw for 280 yds today.

Smith? His team is 9-0

Just saying?
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Kap. No question, een though i have basted him hard today.

even though this was the worse game of his career, and even if he continues to throw 60 yards a game, we have to ride him out. If he doesn't progress by the end of the season we should be drafting a QB early, in a strong QB class.

Yep. Let's make sure we know what Kaep is by 2014... then we can better assess what is needed if anything for our QBotF. Sink or swim... he sinks, and we go QB hunting early in the draft. He struggles to swim, and we still bring in top tier competition. He swims well, and we focus on improving our QB depth anyway, because we have NO quarterbacks signed beyond Kaep.

You must really be enjoying this. When did you first realize you wanted to have Alex Smith's child? Before this week how many TDs did Smith throw in the last 4 games? I think I remember reading zero. You must pay big doe to the Zone, because they should of shut you down a long time ago. Have a nice night.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
No, actually this is a good point. I felt the move with 10 minutes left in the 4th was to put in McCoy. Why? Is he "better"? No of course not. But he is different. And will run from a pro set. I think when teams over prepare for the read, we have to go with a completely different look, a different chemistry. And maybe McCoy is the best we person we have to run that. I would have said Daniels, but oh wait, he's not here.....

I agree with what you are saying.

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Tolzien? He threw for 280 yds today.

Smith? His team is 9-0

Just saying?

You make good points. Kaep is massively overrated on here.
...another point to consider also is that McCoy is just a teensy bit better at avoiding the rush than Kap. Kap has straightaway speed, but he doesn't have a small turn radius and is not mr. twinkletoes back there, lets be honest.
Oh haaai SD thread
Share 49ersWebzone