LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Who should be the QB for the rest of the season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who should be the QB for the rest of the season?

that team would include the coaches receivers rbs not named gore and the oline who all played just as poorly
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
SanDiego still doesn't get it, you could put Peyton Manning back there, this passing offense would still be s**t

yeah, keep telling yourself that...
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
He's a douche. You give him too much credit.

I know, but sometimes he has some good points, but when we lose he goes off the handle.
SanDiego still doesn't get it, you could put Peyton Manning back there, this passing offense would still be s**t, this is not a pro NFL offense they are running, simple as that. Put whoever you want at QB, this offense will continue to struggle against quality defenses, you have offensive coaches who do less with their offensive talent than any coaching staff in the NFL, simple as that.

if the coaches on offense were as effective as some of the defensive coaches such as Tomsula and Donatell, this team would be undefeated right about now. 2 weeks to gameplan against a dominant front 7, 2 weeks to figure out that you're better off making quick passes, throwing slants instead of taking long 7 step drops and waiting forever for one WR to get open way downfield. 2 1/2 seasons to figure out that when the running game is working, you DON'T completely get away from it in the 2nd half.

If you think Kaepernick is the biggest problem on this offense, you're probably better off watching the games blindfolded because you're not seeing anything any motherf**king way.

Sounds like a bunch of KaEXCUSES to me.... Got to do better than 1 read, put your head down and run.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Aacadena:
Man the sky isnt falling. we stick with kaep...........................and let him hand that f**king ball off.

I thought that's why we got rid of Alex Smith. So we could "throw" the ball.....

Well smith is no longer an option so f**k him, we cant throw it because of too many variables, Kaep cant read, he is not veteran savy, our oline is horrible at pass blocking, Roman seems to not understand different plays in the passing game such as screens. He likes bubble screens but those suck cuz their too lateral for my liking. its not all on Kaep, but Kaep does seem to have regressed. But more the reason to keep running the ball cuz were fantastic at it.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
With the QB's on our roster......KAEP
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
He's a douche. You give him too much credit.

I know, but sometimes he has some good points, but when we lose he goes off the handle.

I really think Kaep can succeed. I'm thoroughly disappointed with the performance this week but I have to revert back to the scheme and the supporting cast at some point, too. I wish coordinators had to compete for their jobs every week like the players...
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
c'mon now... they got to sink or swim with Kaep now... and pray to the stars that Kaep can improve his play.

Based on what? What has he shown to be the starter? He's worst in the league.

Ok SD, youre done. Get out. Your 49er fandom has been revoked, and were going to have to ask you to leave. Go be a Chargers fan. PLEASE.
the fans we have are probably the worst fans in the nfl probably the most fairweather fans i have seen. ive been on jaguar boards where they have hope and you guys calls for heads to roll call for kap to go?

its a shame. complete shame

Sounds like a bunch of KaEXCUSES to me.... Got to do better than 1 read, put your head down and run.

Where does he make 1 read? Show me, I see the guy regularly make multiple reads, its not his fault the offense gives him 1 or 2 actual receiving targets and the other guys are decoys or blockers downfield.
Originally posted by Baldie:
With the QB's on our roster......KAEP

Maybe so. But we need better QB options on the roster.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
LMAO

REALLY?????????

SanDiego still doesn't get it, you could put Peyton Manning back there, this passing offense would still be s**t, this is not a pro NFL offense they are running, simple as that. Put whoever you want at QB, this offense will continue to struggle against quality defenses, you have offensive coaches who do less with their offensive talent than any coaching staff in the NFL, simple as that.

if the coaches on offense were as effective as some of the defensive coaches such as Tomsula and Donatell, this team would be undefeated right about now. 2 weeks to gameplan against a dominant front 7, 2 weeks to figure out that you're better off making quick passes, throwing slants instead of taking long 7 step drops and waiting forever for one WR to get open way downfield. 2 1/2 seasons to figure out that when the running game is working, you DON'T completely get away from it in the 2nd half.

If you think Kaepernick is the biggest problem on this offense, you're probably better off watching the games blindfolded because you're not seeing anything any motherf**king way.

I agree that our passing offense is lame, but to suggest Manning would not improve our passing game is a terrible statement. Look what brady's doing. ever Rodgers missing most of his weapons.
Share 49ersWebzone