There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Are we the WORST 6 - 3 team in the NFL?

Are we the WORST 6 - 3 team in the NFL?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mutt_pinoy:
I wish for the return of Erickson/Nolan/Singletary era.

figures,,,. alot of fans hand out what they think are legit comments and concerns about the coaches and this stuff gets thrown in our face.. in case you have not noticed, the play calling is very very eerily similar to the nolan and sing era. the fact that for some reason we can not beat good teams with a winning record reeks of the sing era
There's a difference between being a realist and a pessimist/optimist. Kaep really has had only 1 impressive game this season (Green Bay). We are just past the halfway point of the season. It's safe to say at this point in the season, you are who you are and all other 31 teams know it. Our offense is a joke and unless something drastic happens, we will miss the postseason all together, and if we sneak into the playoffs with this DREADFUL offense, we will be 1 and done in a blowout wildcard game.
Perhaps, but I also think we're the best 6th seed in the NFC right now.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Possibly. But if we don't figure it out on offense real soon we aren't gonna get a chance to prove it in the postseason because there won't be one in San Francisco.
Originally posted by cciowa:
it should worry all of you that we can not beat a team with a winning record. it should concern all of you the terrible play calling vs good teams we have seen this year. if we can recover and fix the things that went wrong in the game sunday will you please tell me why those things have not been fixed already,. in case you have not noticed from s**tty qb play to s**tty third down conversions to s**tty coaching,, the SAME THINGS keep happening in the games we have lost. why have those things not been fixed yet??? answer,,, the coaches either do not know what is wrong which means they are inept or they know and are unable to fix them... oh and spare me the blather about injuries on sunday,,,,,, when we won five in a row vs s**tty teams , we had a team that consisted of the walking wounded and still found ways to win games. the injuries you guys speak of just did not all of a sudden happen on sunday

Losing our only deep threat, and our shut down safety is just blather? We lose davis and we only have Boldin and instatly the defenses target for double teams. Craig Dahl steps in at safety after Reid goes down, craig freakin dahl. Sorry but thats not blather thats reality. Walking wounded when exactly were we playing minus a major starter (other then crabtree) on both the offense and the defense?
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Only in the webzone does the sky fall everyday.
Originally posted by MarkD:

Its the end of the world as.we know it.

I think we're gonna end up with the #5, The Bears & Packers are garbage, there will only be ONE winner in the East, and the Panthers have a rough closing schedule.

This team still has a shot at 13-3, but 12-4 seems very realistic, and that's nothing to be ashamed of. No matter what happens, I'm confident we're gonna be the first NFC West team since like 2007 to attend the playoffs three years straight.
I knew who started this thread before I glanced right
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

Its the end of the world as.we know it.

And I feel fine.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I knew who started this thread before I glanced right

This lol soooo this!
This argument is ridiculous. I can't believe that there are 40% YES responses.

Loosing by 1 point is not getting owned. We lost by 1 point because we failed to capitalize on a few key plays offensively and our 2nd down play calling was extremely risky considering the aggressive front 7 we were playing against... put us in way to many 3rd and long situations.

Also, we didn't get owned by Seattle or Indy. Both games were close defensive struggles for 3 quarters. Our defense wore down before our offense could kick it into gear.

We are a very good team... with one glaring weakness that teams with solid defenses are able to exploit. Crabtree and Manningham are capable of solving this problem. The question is, will it be too late when they do?

Should have traded for Josh Gordon.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Shaguars want a rematch
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

I think we're gonna end up with the #5, The Bears & Packers are garbage, there will only be ONE winner in the East, and the Panthers have a rough closing schedule.

This team still has a shot at 13-3, but 12-4 seems very realistic, and that's nothing to be ashamed of. No matter what happens, I'm confident we're gonna be the first NFC West team since like 2007 to attend the playoffs three years straight.

I like your moves. I like your style.