There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Are we the WORST 6 - 3 team in the NFL?

Are we the WORST 6 - 3 team in the NFL?

Originally posted by Aacadena:
As long as we can continue to not abandoned the run, we are a threat to any team. Even New Orleans who's defense is not that great. Its when we abandon the run is when were bad. As a matter of fact, we do need to abandon the pistol formation

We do need to 86 the pistol formation, it's not a threat anymore. Let's find another innovative formation/scheme to light a fire to the offense.
And how will everyone be responding over the next two weeks: at New Orleans then at Washington. New Orleans with a 7-2 record but has struggled to win most of the season. Will they be overconfident facing us after blowing out Dallas this week? Then Washington slowly improving after a disastrous start to the season but still up and down.

This will show where we really are. A good team pulls it together.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
LMAO. I love the overreaction.

it was long overdue....the passing game has been non existant all year....dead last in a passing league won't get you anywhere....
The real question is, would you rather be the WORSE 6-3 team, or the BEST 5-4 team?

Perspective, guys.
[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Nov 10, 2013 at 11:03 PM ]
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
The real question is, would you rather be the WORSE 6-3 team, or the BEST 5-4 team?

Perspective, guys.

Panic much 49er fans!!!
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,000 for Imfasterthanur.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
The real question is, would you rather be the WORSE 6-3 team, or the BEST 5-4 team?

Perspective, guys.


LMAO
or 9-0
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,629
We're going to be in a battle for the 5th and 6th playoff spot with the Panthers, Cards, Bears and Packers the rest of the season.
Originally posted by mayo49:
We're going to be in a battle for the 5th and 6th playoff spot with the Panthers, Cards, Bears and Packers the rest of the season.

Scap it up
we are the worst 6-3 team in the history of the NFL and sporting universe
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
IMO we have a record that has masked drastic weaknesses. We had a soft spot in the schedule in which we went on a run. But we get owned by almost every good team we play. And Kaep just keeps getting worse and worse and worse. He had literally 1 good game this year. That's it. Our WR's are garbage. The TE situation is shaky with VD hurt. The box is getting stacked more and more since teams know we can't pass. We are a one read and done team. Try to run and play defense and beat bad teams.

There is simply no way this team could hold up in the playoffs right now. They would be one and done if they even make it.

What is wrong with you? You disappear when things are going good, and then lash out with ridiculous threads when we lose.

What has gone wrong in your life to make you such a negative person?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,629
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
IMO we have a record that has masked drastic weaknesses. We had a soft spot in the schedule in which we went on a run. But we get owned by almost every good team we play. And Kaep just keeps getting worse and worse and worse. He had literally 1 good game this year. That's it. Our WR's are garbage. The TE situation is shaky with VD hurt. The box is getting stacked more and more since teams know we can't pass. We are a one read and done team. Try to run and play defense and beat bad teams.

There is simply no way this team could hold up in the playoffs right now. They would be one and done if they even make it.


This
Originally posted by mayo49:
We're going to be in a battle for the 5th and 6th playoff spot with the Panthers, Cards, Bears and Packers the rest of the season.

shoot for the fifth if we cant win the division. f**k whoever comes out of the nfc east lol
if only Mcdonald caught that long bomb.











if only.