There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

For those who say that we need a new QB....come in here.

First, don't forget that old saying.... Two wrongs don't make a right.

It seems that some (guess who..lol) are ready to move on from Kaep and hey that's all fine and dandy.

here is a link to the Free Agent forum
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/free-agency/

link to the NFL section
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/

link to the Draft section
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/

I think those are perfect places to discuss looking for a new QB. If some of yall are just going to be trolling regular Kaep threads with "Kaep Sucks/ we need a new QB". I don't think that helps the forum much. So how about some of yall find us a new QB, while the rest of us discuss the current QB.

or if you want to stay in 9er talk to get more attention, how about use this thread?
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 10, 2013 at 4:49 PM ]
Kap should be ok
trade for Wilson
Originally posted by fly15:
Kap should be ok

I don't want Kap to be "ok". We need an elite QB if we are going to really win the SB. Kap is "ok" now. In other words, he's mediocre, and when he sucks he REALLY sucks. We can talk about the OLine, the receivers, the playcalling, etc. But in the end, we can't keep overlooking the play of the person in charge of the passing game.
Kap should be ok

he'll be fine.

its just that we have lots of quick Kaep troll posts...from Vets... compared to when Alex had his "Alex sux" type stuff, they were from non vets and mostly.

I mean when we criticized Alex, we went into detail...but it seems the Vet Alex fans just want to troll. I mean knew that was going to happen as soon as Alex had to leave..but that still doesn't help things.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
he'll be fine.

its just that we have lots of quick Kaep troll posts...from Vets... compared to when Alex had his "Alex sux" type stuff, they were from non vets and mostly.

I mean when we criticized Alex, we went into detail...but it seems the Vet Alex fans just want to troll. I mean knew that was going to happen as soon as Alex had to leave..but that still doesn't help things.

I'm not going to say he sucks, but I am finished waiting for him to show me he has that intangible that makes great QB's great. It's not something that is taught or developed. You either have it or you don't. He don't.
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Kap should be ok

I don't want Kap to be "ok". We need an elite QB if we are going to really win the SB. Kap is "ok" now. In other words, he's mediocre, and when he sucks he REALLY sucks. We can talk about the OLine, the receivers, the playcalling, etc. But in the end, we can't keep overlooking the play of the person in charge of the passing game.

I agree, I expect alot from our starting QB. But I'd like our OC to do a better job playing calling first. I mean when we finally started to attack the defense when we were desperate. The Panthers are known for their front 7...why not attack them early with real plays not trick s**t with read option...or Miller lined up at WR.

i know Vernon was hurt, but I still think we can spread it out in regular passing formations with the personnel we have. Coaches seem to want to keep Miller and bunch formations on the field as much as possible.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 10, 2013 at 5:12 PM ]
Where was this thread the last 8 years?

Don't wanna troll but my point is, it's pretty annoying isn't it?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
trade for Wilson

Wilson is a far superior QB. That's obvious IMO. He can actually make read 2, 3, 4 and throw an accurate pass to complete it. Even to 2nd strong WR's.
kap is not the problem/greg roman is
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Where was this thread the last 8 years?

Don't wanna troll but my point is, it's pretty annoying isn't it?

This. Screw the double standards.