There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What is the real problem with this offensive offense?

What is the real problem with this offensive offense?

Kap's lack of intellect. He's been figured out and but HE has yet to figure this out. And he can't make the right call at the line and read a defense to save his life.

When he faces any type of adversity against a good defense that won't let him run, he sucks.
Originally posted by PorqueWhy:
Kap's lack of intellect. He's been figured out and but HE has yet to figure this out. And he can't make the right call at the line and read a defense to save his life.

When he faces any type of adversity against a good defense that won't let him run, he sucks.

Damn Seahawks fans up in hurr, trolling everrrrry day like they're on salary.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by PorqueWhy:

Damn Seahawks fans up in hurr, trolling everrrrry day like they're on salary.
Sorry brother, been a Niner fan since 79. Just cause someone tells the truth doesn't mean they are fans of another team. Get over yourself and see the truth, its right there before your eyes.

We kept the wrong QB.
I sure hope Harbaugh and Roman are not over-thinking things and trying to "hide" certain aspects of our offense until the playoffs, similar to the read option with Green Bay last year. If so, they need to swallow their pride real quick, we are going to be in a fight to reach the playoffs
Originally posted by Hayes4Dayes:
I sure hope Harbaugh and Roman are not over-thinking things and trying to "hide" certain aspects of our offense until the playoffs, similar to the read option with Green Bay last year. If so, they need to swallow their pride real quick, we are going to be in a fight to reach the playoffs

Hides things until the playoffs ?! Are you serious ? At this rate, we might not even make it as a wildcard. LOL.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Hides things until the playoffs ?! Are you serious ? At this rate, we might not even make it as a wildcard. LOL.

Exactly what I am saying if this strange play calling stays the same going forward.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
kaep has a "jeff george" arm. that kind of arm needs fast, down-field receivers at the other end. get deep fast, and kaep's ball will be near. just don't ask him to finesse the ball much because it will be impossible with his mechanics. he's a one-gear, fastball thrower.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
kaep has a "jeff george" arm. that kind of arm needs fast, down-field receivers at the other end. get deep fast, and kaep's ball will be near. just don't ask him to finesse the ball much because it will be impossible with his mechanics. he's a one-gear, fastball thrower.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran

Exactly what I am saying if this strange play calling stays the same going forward.

On second thoughts, say if they hadn't been "hiding" plays, that is an even more frightening thought. Imagine if Harbaugh and Roman gave it their all and this is all we've got ?! Oh my God, I don't even want to think about it, 151 yards of total offense and 91 yards of passing offense ?? Let's face it, San Francisco, we have a problem !!
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
I was embarrassed for myself watching it. Just pathetic.

well stop watching the game while naked then...

( juuuuuuuuuust kidding )
Kaep and Roman.

Kaep will be fine. Hasn't throw the ball very well since week 1 but I'm not worried. He is young. We should all have developed patience by now.

Roman has to do a better job of settling his QB down and get him into a rhythm. The play action pass to Miller in the flat isn't enough. Not many quick hitters before MHam's slant on 3rd down.
Harbaugh took a huge gamble with the QB switch. I didn't agree with it at that time but quickly ate humble pie as Kap looked amazing. Had we won the Super Bowl this decision and harbaughs legacy would have been cemented and vindicated as genius. Disregarding what has happened in Kansas City, a 49er team built to win right now is riding on a roller coaster of a QB that just might not get it. This is just depressing.

I'm not interested in the Kap vs Alex camp. I just wanna know what is happening to my beloved 49ers.

Even if we lose against the Saints, beat the Skins, and Hawks at the stick.......a wildcard is still 50/50. Chicago, Detroit, Dallas, Carolina are all teams that can get the wildcard and honestly have way better offensive production than the niners do right now.

If they are really hiding things for the playoffs.....that is one ridiculous game plan. Your jeapordizing playoff hopes by doing that. Beat on the weak and hopefully win against the playoff teams.....great gameplan.