There are 40 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I feel like I'm watching our old offense when Alex smith was playing

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yes. And you can also say Kyle Williams who was far more costly in that game. To fumble not 1 but 2 punts in the 4th quarter and overtime was absolutely devastating. Giving the Giants like 10 yards to go. Short field. What a joke.

Alexcuses
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Yes. And you can also say Kyle Williams who was far more costly in that game. To fumble not 1 but 2 punts in the 4th quarter and overtime was absolutely devastating. Giving the Giants like 10 yards to go. Short field. What a joke.

Alexcuses

You guys like using KaEXCUSES.....

SanDiegoAway
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by sfout:
Scheme is entire basis of this argument. It all goes back to coaching and their failure to adjust. They basically have similar players to us across the board

WRs
9ers = Boldin and everyone else
Chiefs = Bowe and everyone else

TE
Davis and everyone else
Everyone else but for Alex TEs are his best friend so he is making Scott McGrath look elite

RB
we are actually better here IMO having Gore and Hunter
Chiefs just have Charles

Both teams have elite and I really mean elite defenses

We just have terrible offensive coaches and yes this is directed at everyone involved in our offensive game plan from Harbaugh all the way down to the "consultant" Mangini.

This, there is absolutely no comparison in quality of offensive playcalling when it comes to Reid and Pederson vs Roman, Chryst and the rest.

Reid has a track record of prolific offense while having middle-of-the-road to terrible defenses.

Alexcuses

you guys?
Alex Smith is a proven winner except in games before the SB

Smith put up better #s in his championship game than Kaepernick in his. Kaepernick benefited from not having 2 muffed punts.
you guys?

9-0. vs 6-3
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
you guys?

9-0. vs 6-3

Alexcuses

Kapologists
Originally posted by drakan:

Smith put up better #s in his championship game than Kaepernick in his. Kaepernick benefited from not having 2 muffed punts.

Kaep put up 28 points in the NFCCG game and Alex 17 points in 4 quarters and included a beautiful 3 and out in OT

Alex is a god
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Method:
Sorry, our offense was much better than this with Alex.

check the stats bro it wasn't

check the w-l record bro--it was

True and that's all that matters W
Kap haters, it's your turn to wait 7 years for Kap to develop. Be patient as we had to do so. I'm sure better things will come......I hope.
Originally posted by LionHeartofGold:
Kap haters, it's your turn to wait 7 years for Kap to develop. Be patient as we had to do so. I'm sure better things will come......I hope.

He's not a number 1 pick and his head coach has lead this team to the NFCC and Super Bowl 2 years straight. Coach isn't going to take the blame on this one like the others did, Kaep will get axed much sooner than anyone thought about cutting Alex. Plus, Kaep has a season and a half riding the bench, he was expected to carry this team after last season.
Originally posted by drakan:

Kaep put up 28 points in the NFCCG game and Alex 17 points in 4 quarters and included a beautiful 3 and out in OT

Alex is a god

no he is just 9-0 on a team that was 2-14 last year, which only qualifies as god like

Alex is a god

Kaepernick 16/21 233 yds 1 TD, 2 carries 21 yds
Smith 12/26 196 yds, 2 TD, 6 carries 42 yds

Gore won the Falcons game for the Niners.