There are 127 users in the forums

I feel like I'm watching our old offense when Alex smith was playing

Shop Find 49ers gear online
man, im so pissed.

Originally posted by kray28:
Fire Roman...and bring in a real WCO guy. Kap can make the homerun throws...but first he needs to make the basic ones that can keep the offense on the field.

I WOULD BET everything i have that even if we had Rodgers and the WR core and we still had the same RB, TE, and O line, Rodgers wouldn't even flourish like he does in GB. It's our game planning that is horrible. Ted Ginn isn't a great WR but he puts up better number THIS YEAR (9 games) than what we did in his entire career in SF. THere's something to be said with this coaching staff and personell.

also, harbaugh brought the wrong coordinator with him. he should've bought Shaw with him...not Roman. This is a passing league and Harblows bring a running coordinator with him.....
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Nov 10, 2013 at 4:37 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Method:
Sorry, our offense was much better than this with Alex.

check the stats bro it wasn't

check the w-l record bro--it was

go ahead and check his career record. lol

He improved the last 3 years silly. You can't count his early years. He was a young QB learning. What he is now counts more than what he was 8 years ago. That's ancient history.

There is no way you can defend him after today. That's one of the worst QB performances I've ever seen. Just a joke of QB play.
Originally posted by HERN:
I dont get it. So much talk about Mario coming back and you only throw it his way 5 times. All this talk about needing to involve LMJ more and no sign of him, I swear, when Crabtree comes back and we dont use him I will kick EVERY cat i run across. get your act together Robaugh.

I agree, its like we're saving this guys and for what? LMJ, Aldon, Mario and big Jon Baldwin...where were they today? That was a bad loss today. I seriously don't think we're going far this year. I can look on there faces today that the team wasn't really into the game. The typical 49ER loss after the bye week continues.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
OMG we have no good receivers that are healthy and our only deep threat in Vernon Davis was out with a concussion. So all a defense has to do is rush the QB. Its not the coordinators fault it is no ones fault right now.
injuries had nothing to do with today
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He improved the last 3 years silly. You can't count his early years. He was a young QB learning. What he is now counts more than what he was 8 years ago. That's ancient history.

There is no way you can defend him after today. That's one of the worst QB performances I've ever seen. Just a joke of QB play.

Lol. The old double standard aye? We only count Kaep's early years which are now, but Alex's early years are off limits though.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by superniner:
Looks like we should have kept Smith! Kap has had one good game in week one.

I'll take one good game till now with a 6-3 record, rather than 5 yrs of misery
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Lol. The old double standard aye? We only count Kaep's early years which are now, but Alex's early years are off limits though.

Alex's early years are off limits because that's not the player he is today. Look at the last 3 full or even 4 NFL years. He improved dramatically in that time frame. That is the player he is today on a consistent basis over time.

Kaep is still stuck in suckitude.
Dissapointed ... yes . Frustrated ..... yes . 2 games back now from seattle . We could have resigned moss , we could have made a trade , we could at least put patton on the field and give the kid a chance , hell we could have brought owens back lol joking but only alittle . Alas we did nothing not even a trade for a reciever . Vernon isnt the same and we let delanie go . We should have taken a positive step to ease the coverage on boldin but we didnt and thats management . We needed to let kap study more under alex and we didnt and after a brillant run last year were seeing kinks in the armour . My last post said one thing ... harbaugh loses all the big games and after our lose to seattle i said it agian , now with this im starting to wonder about harbaugh . Its a tough loss ... lets see if the team does anything to right the ship .
Alex would have probably put up the same numbers today. Kaep is still a young QB who lost one of his favorite targets in Davis. It is very frustrating but we are much better off with Kaep than Alex.

Our old offense won more games.
Originally posted by niners9:
Alex would have probably put up the same numbers today. Kaep is still a young QB who lost one of his favorite targets in Davis. It is very frustrating but we are much better off with Kaep than Alex.

alex has small hands
It's kind of crazy that our fullback is split wide on what seems like half our our plays on offense. I think that says it all right there. Today, ex-49ers (by no fault of their own) Ted Ginn and Colin Jones played a role in the loss.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bleedredandgold:
Dissapointed ... yes . Frustrated ..... yes . 2 games back now from seattle . We could have resigned moss , we could have made a trade , we could at least put patton on the field and give the kid a chance , hell we could have brought owens back lol joking but only alittle . Alas we did nothing not even a trade for a reciever . Vernon isnt the same and we let delanie go . We should have taken a positive step to ease the coverage on boldin but we didnt and thats management . We needed to let kap study more under alex and we didnt and after a brillant run last year were seeing kinks in the armour . My last post said one thing ... harbaugh loses all the big games and after our lose to seattle i said it agian , now with this im starting to wonder about harbaugh . Its a tough loss ... lets see if the team does anything to right the ship .

100% agreed.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by niners9:

alex has small hands

How are we better?

9 - 0 > 6 - 3.

6 completions, 10 completions, 92 yards and 1 int.

Some examples of stellar Kaep games this season....
Share 49ersWebzone