LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 325 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 17)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Does this game mean anything to the 9ers playoff chances??

It does if the rams beat the hawks next week.
I'll say this, if the 49ers defense plays like it did tonight, they will get their arsses handed to them in Phoenix and in the wildcard game. That was an absolute FAIl except for the game and season saving play by Bowman the 2013 DPOY.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Seeding. If CAR loses to ATL and SEA to STL we are the top seed in the NFC!!

Originally posted by monsterzero789:

niners are in regardless of outcome

Oh I was gonna say, shoot lets just start Colt McCoy for 3 quarters then.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I'll say this, if the 49ers defense plays like it did tonight, they will get their arsses handed to them in Phoenix and in the wildcard game. That was an absolute FAIl except for the game and season saving play by Bowman the 2013 DPOY.

How many Matt Ryans will we see in the NFC. Only guy like that is Brees. The other teams got Cam and Russell. Palmers is going to be gift wrapping INTs next week
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
F*** dude, I'm really starting to hate birds n s**t

CAWKS / Falcons / Cards / Ravens ....
Originally posted by xela510:
Worried about Vernon. I hope the concussion symptoms go away by game time.

He wasn't having concussion symptoms, he got poked in the eye and couldn't see out of it, that's why they were pouring massive amounts if eye wash liquid over his eye.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 23, 2013 at 10:30 PM ]
This 3 man pass rush against max protect crap has to stop from now on. Matt Ryan was getting way too comfortable in the pocket.
No pressure by our passrush all night vs a Horrid Falcons OLine. Im very concerned about a One and Done. In Fact, If I was JH I'd keep an eye out on the Lambs vs seachickens score and if after a quarter and half, if it looks like Seattle, then I'd rest my starters. Our pass rush looks so tired. Even Ahmad brooks has been missing in action the last 3 weeks.

Meh. Carson Potato isn't Matt Ryan. No doubt Arizona has dangerous receiving threats, particularly Floyd and Fitzgerald, plus the 49ers had their hands full with Ellington the last time, but the Cardinals still haven't shown that they can stop TE's and that was before Mathieu went down. VD and McDonald both ought to have good games, not to mention Crabtree who continues to live in Peterson's head rent-free.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

How many Matt Ryans will we see in the NFC. Only guy like that is Brees. The other teams got Cam and Russell. Palmers is going to be gift wrapping INTs next week

Thank god, last year was brutal facing Rodgers and Ryan. The best qb in the NFC would be brees and its doubtful they even get out of the 1st

WTF happened to Justin Smith?? I didn't see any push by him all night. Its as if he either didn't give full effort or he's getting really old or he's way too tired.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Thank god, last year was brutal facing Rodgers and Ryan. The best qb in the NFC would be brees and its doubtful they even get out of the 1st

Yes. Then we get beat by Flacco and Jerome Boger
I think we're trying to adjust without Miller, aka the anchor of our offense. -This offense secretly runs through Miller, Kap is being forced to see Crabtree open now.

-Oh and people gotta cool down, we always look like s**t going into week 17, hell anybody remember the final games like St. Louis '11, or the Cards last year? -We did not look like an NFC Championship team in any of those games, lol.

'10s 49ers = the '00s Steelers.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Meh. Carson Potato isn't Matt Ryan. No doubt Arizona has dangerous receiving threats, particularly Floyd and Fitzgerald, plus the 49ers had their hands full with Ellington the last time, but the Cardinals still haven't shown that they can stop TE's and that was before Mathieu went down. VD and McDonald both ought to have good games, not to mention Crabtree who continues to live in Peterson's head rent-free.

This. I highly doubt we see the level of precision passing from Palmer that we saw from Ryan. He is a very streaky, mistake prone passer. AZ has had big trouble defending TEs all year long. VD abused the safeties, particularly Yeremiah Bell, in the first match up. Crabtree's quick-shifty style owns Peterson.
gonna be a super tough game
Share 49ersWebzone