LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 17)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TyCore:
I expect this to be a tough game.

I expect some points will be scored
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by TyCore:
I expect this to be a tough game.

anyone who thinks otherwise is a homer. I can easily see us losing in AZ.

It's not about being a homer, it's about having confidence in your team.

We're a pretty good travel team although it's a short week for the Niners, it's all about preparation, matchups, and execution on game day. I feel, overall, we have a better team all around than the Cardinals. Our offense is better than theirs, not by much but still better, defense is about the same both elite, and we have the edge on special teams. Therefore, I believe we'll win this game.

Still, we're not going down there and picking them apart like we did last year with Alex... wasn't his QB rating perfect in that game? This game will be much more difficult.

There's the good Carson and the bad Carson... which one will show? Kaep is pretty consistently above average for the QB position with some games that are exceptional.

But Kaep has already won in NO, NE, and ATL... he'll pull something out. Carson's good for a few INTS.
  • slip
  • Veteran
Go 9ers.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
whatever the niners do, they have to account for the middle linebacker stunt blitzes. I wish Fangio would run a more exotic blitz scheme.
I hope Mario gets healthy if not sit him out until the playoffs next week? Patton has his chance hopefully that first pass he gets, he does something with it.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 27, 2013 at 4:09 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
I hope Mario gets healthy if not sit him out until the playoffs next week? Patton has his chance hopefully that first pass he gets, he does something with it.

Patton is definetly the better option over Mario right now. Mario just has no explosion right now.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Patton is definetly the better option over Mario right now. Mario just has no explosion right now.

What are the tingles telling you this morning?
Cant wait! Work pending . . . I might even watch it live this time!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

I'll give a tingle report later today. Thanks for asking.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Cant wait! Work pending . . . I might even watch it live this time!

how much are tickets? I'm about a 4 hour drive away.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
how much are tickets? I'm about a 4 hour drive away.

Here in AZ? Gonna be tough to find a cheap ticket, I got mine awhile ago, lots of bandwagon Cardinals and bandwagon 49ers fans. Maybe $150 for the upper upper level?
Originally posted by kray28:
Last game was a disaster for him, we picked him off early in two straight possessions and got the ball deep in their territory, but our offense could only get FGs each time.

Flat out, 49ers need to score touchdown's, not field goals on Sunday. Arizona's strength in their defense is in the Front seven, not the secondary. Frankly their safety situation is lousy and the 49ers need to use VD and McDonald to challenge them deep downfield. Crabtree also needs to have his usual beatdown of Peterson.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/27/cardinals-dont-think-crabtree-is-back-to-full-speed/

Cardinals don't think Crabtree is back to full speed

Best comment from the article:

Crabtree says… "I don't think the Cardinals are in the playoffs."
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

I'll give a tingle report later today. Thanks for asking.

LMAO!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone