LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 17)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JMyaer:
I just moved to Mesa AZ 6 weeks ago and as a life long 49ers fan, I am going to my first game ever! and I flew my 80 year old dad down from the bay area to take him with me, so this Sunday we'll be in row 24 on the 40 yard line! GO 49ers! and Rams!?!

AND RAMS
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Just love how all these experts are picking us to lose in ARI and SEA to win vs STL. I get the SEA win but to bet on us losing? Ridiculous. Yes ARI beat SEA in SEA but their offense isn't as talented as ours. Now we got Crab VD Q GOre and Kap as a mobile QB. You throw us 4 INTs and you will lose big

Just last week these same "experts" said AZ didn't stand a chance against the mighty Seahawks and picked Seattle to win easy over them easily. Shows how much these so called experts know.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
I expect this to be a tough game.
I bet seahawks fans are going to s**t their pants if Niners beat the Cards. It'll be a huge statement about who's the best in the west!

Originally posted by verb1der:
I bet seahawks fans are going to s**t their pants if Niners beat the Cards. It'll be a huge statement about who's the best in the west!

No they won't, if we win they'll still say they're the best and if we win closely they'll say we got lucky. Then they'll say we'll lose to Rodgers and be a 1 and done, cawk fans giving us credit when it's due will never happen. According to them they got the best team ever assembled and if they lock up home field they'll win convincingly against every team and destroy the AFC team in the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

No they won't, if we win they'll still say they're the best and if we win closely they'll say we got lucky. Then they'll say we'll lose to Rodgers and be a 1 and done, cawk fans giving us credit when it's due will never happen. According to them they got the best team ever assembled and if they lock up home field they'll win convincingly against every team and destroy the AFC team in the Super Bowl.

This.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

No way, they just got humbled in their house of invincibility. My co-worker is a hardcore hawks fan and right now he aint saying shiiiet!
No way, they just got humbled in their house of invincibility. My co-worker is a hardcore hawks fan and right now he aint saying shiiiet!

Yeah, Sunday's loss definitely hurt deep down inside of Seahawks fans. Many of them try so hard to recover by bringing up their record and such, but deep down it does have an effect on them.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Yeah, Sunday's loss definitely hurt deep down inside of Seahawks fans. Many of them try so hard to recover by bringing up their record and such, but deep down it does have an effect on them.

Yup, they were all banking on their 12th man as a sure ticket to the Superbowl, but now... not so much. Esp if the Niners beat the Cards in Arizona, what a huge statement that would be about who's the real deal in the West!
Lehhsss Gooo Niners!!

37-20 Niners!!
I hate to sound negative, but I'm expecting a loss this Sunday. We're overdue for one and the Cardinals are red hot right now. That defense is no joke. I'm expecting a low-scoring close game, perhaps a final score of 13-10 or something like that. Better now than in the playoffs! With that said, I'll be rooting heavily on Sunday and hope I am wrong!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TyCore:

anyone who thinks otherwise is a homer. I can easily see us losing in AZ.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Palmer thrives on the deep ball and vs teams who play man. Sooner or later, vs zone, Palmer is going to eff up.

Last game was a disaster for him, we picked him off early in two straight possessions and got the ball deep in their territory, but our offense could only get FGs each time.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by TyCore:

anyone who thinks otherwise is a homer. I can easily see us losing in AZ.

It's not about being a homer, it's about having confidence in your team.

We're a pretty good travel team although it's a short week for the Niners, it's all about preparation, matchups, and execution on game day. I feel, overall, we have a better team all around than the Cardinals. Our offense is better than theirs, not by much but still better, defense is about the same both elite, and we have the edge on special teams. Therefore, I believe we'll win this game.
Share 49ersWebzone