LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 17)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm getting my hopes up unreasonably for a number one seed. The Rams came close but they did it at home. I'll be honest - the offense has me scratching my head at times. Defense goes soft when we have a lead. I'm really hoping that all goes away come playoff time. Niners getting good and fired up for the dance.

I don't bite my nails in the offseason but, Christ, my s**t's gnawed up with the playoffs creeping around. Let's make this an epic run.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
I'm getting my hopes up unreasonably for a number one seed. The Rams came close but they did it at home. I'll be honest - the offense has me scratching my head at times. Defense goes soft when we have a lead. I'm really hoping that all goes away come playoff time. Niners getting good and fired up for the dance.

I don't bite my nails in the offseason but, Christ, my s**t's gnawed up with the playoffs creeping around. Let's make this an epic run.

56% chance we get the 5 seed (win -OR- loss and a NO loss)
36% chance we get the 6 seed (loss and a NO win)
4% chance we get the 2 seed (SEA loss, CAR win, SF win)
4% chance we get the 1 seed (SEA loss, CAR loss, SF win)
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Let's go for that 4 at the bottom.

Let's go for that 4 at the bottom.

99% chance Whitner gets flagged for a legal hit.
Kinda sucks that all the important games are on at the same time as our game so we won't know who we play till all the games are over
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Kinda sucks that all the important games are on at the same time as our game so we won't know who we play till all the games are over

I go to the bar. I can watch ERRY GAME.

I'm going to be switching back and forth between our game and the Redzone

sunday ticket is pretty awesome too
  • kray28
  • Veteran
FYI - Apparently the infamous Get a Brain, Morans! guy is a baseball Cardinals fan, not a football one.
Originally posted by jonnydel:

sunday ticket is pretty awesome too

When the bar is paying for it.

There's a certain magic to being a Bay Area native in Florida (which doesn't have a home team outside of the Bucs but no one gives a s**t) and being the loudest motherf**ker there.

I'm going to be switching back and forth between our game and the Redzone

Going to have that picture-in-picture going on at my house while watching the 49ers game. So ready for Sunday!
Originally posted by kray28:
FYI - Apparently the infamous Get a Brain, Morans! guy is a baseball Cardinals fan, not a football one.

I know, but it was too funny not to include ;)
I just moved to Mesa AZ 6 weeks ago and as a life long 49ers fan, I am going to my first game ever! and I flew my 80 year old dad down from the bay area to take him with me, so this Sunday we'll be in row 24 on the 40 yard line! GO 49ers! and Rams!?!
[ Edited by JMyaer on Dec 26, 2013 at 8:11 PM ]
Just love how all these experts are picking us to lose in ARI and SEA to win vs STL. I get the SEA win but to bet on us losing? Ridiculous. Yes ARI beat SEA in SEA but their offense isn't as talented as ours. Now we got Crab VD Q GOre and Kap as a mobile QB. You throw us 4 INTs and you will lose big
Share 49ersWebzone