LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 17)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Niners offense has to making negative plays. All year we have killed one or two drives because of it. In the playoffs that will kill us. Clean it up and I think we can go all the way.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Niners offense has to making negative plays. All year we have killed one or two drives because of it. In the playoffs that will kill us. Clean it up and I think we can go all the way.

If you're hoping for flawless offense, you'll be waiting a long time. The key is that we don't make the big mistakes and our defense keeps it close. I believe we have all the ingredients to be champion: Good running attack, good at stopping the run, good overall defense, and an offense that limits turnovers.
Anyone see Callais Cambell on NFL network talking like they were already 11-5. Pshhhhh
Originally posted by Youngone:
Anyone see Callais Cambell on NFL network talking like they were already 11-5. Pshhhhh

The bigger they are, the harder they fall
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:

that is easy to say on the internet,, you do know who the offensive coordinator is right?

I take back what I said to all the fans who did the wave.

He said they are the best team in the NFC WEst.

LOL

They are 2-3 in the division.
WE GOT THIS!!!!!

he can be 11-5 and enjoy sitting at home throughout the playoffs
I get the feeling that I'm on of the more confident fans of a Niner win. The 49ers know this team well and I doubt the Cardinals will be able to score many points on us. We have a very diverse offensive scheme and too many playmakers for them to keep up.

Even though they shut down the Seahawks last week, the Cards still couldn't move the ball very well.

The Niners are not going to take this game lightly like they did the Falcons. I see a 23 -17 victory but only after a Az garbage time touchdown to make it look closer than what it will be

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

He said they are the best team in the NFC WEst.

LOL

They are 2-3 in the division.

Soon to be 2–4
this is gonna be a really tough game, cardinals have shown they can play with anyone
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
this is gonna be a really tough game, cardinals have shown they can play with anyone

Yes but they haven't beaten us. Tough game but I ain't buying Calais' talk yet
Wow this game already around the corner?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Wow this game already around the corner?

short week and an away game... with the Cards needing a win, this will be one of the toughest games of the year.
Share 49ersWebzone