There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 16)

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Going to the game to say goodbye!

Come to the tailgate.

lol I KEED!

Actually it's about time I stop by the webzone tailgate, I'll try to come a little early to stop by and say wsup!

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Would like our offense to b***h slap Nolan's defense. I think they will.

never thought of that. i know lots hate nolan but i bet you he will think of his dad sunday. actually kind of nice he will be there at the last game of the year where his dad had some nice teams and he was just a little kid getting coffee for ken willard and jimmy johnson. i am just a old school softee

Yeah, a bit sad since you put it that way for everyone who ever was involved with the Niners and the Stick in some capacity. But let me put it another way. Nolan had gotten so bad, that Singletary looked like a savior to most of us at the time.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Going to the game to say goodbye!

Come to the tailgate.

lol I KEED!

Actually it's about time I stop by the webzone tailgate, I'll try to come a little early to stop by and say wsup!

Nice!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by NineCoronas:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think we have to seriously think about making a change at OC next year. Some of these play calls are out of left field. I think we need a different guy in there or let Harbaugh call the plays.

Only hope of getting rid of Roman next year is if he gets a HC position somewhere.

Maybe Harbaugh will take the Texas job.

not sure if serious

Deadly.
think ur at 12 Coronas by now.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Dylan DeSimone ‏@DeSimone80

Harbaugh on Miller: Won't say anything officially. But we have a pretty good idea. Doesn't look good. It's something he'll heal from. #49ers

Harbaugh on replacing Miller: Possibility of signing Owen Marecic, using Anthony Dixon or getting creative with other guys on the team.
[ Edited by Jcool on Dec 16, 2013 at 12:04 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:

Harbaugh on Miller: Won't say anything officially. But we have a pretty good idea. Doesn't look good. It's something he'll heal from. #49ers

Harbaugh on replacing Miller: Possibility of signing Owen Marecic, using Anthony Dixon or getting creative with other guys on the team.

He done for the year.

getting creative with other guys on the team is something we shouldve been doing all year. sucks that it took miller getting hurt to realize that. i hope hes back in a few weeks atleast.
A victory Monday night clinches a playoff spot for us right?
Originally posted by gunslinger8:

it should if AZ loses too I think
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Originally posted by gunslinger8:

They have 3 division losses. So if we win Monday, regardless of what they do, best they can hope for is tie us in last game of the year. We will own tiebreaker. So, yeah, we clinch Monday if we win.

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Clinch playoff spot with:

1. SF win or
2. ARI loss

IF Seattle had nothing to play for they'd possibly be amenable to losing their game with AZ this week but they have the #1 seed/NFC West Champions to lock up.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I thought it was only a god dam stinger?

Bummer!!
Originally posted by mayo49:
I thought it was only a god dam stinger?

no wai. stingers last a few mintues. this dude was in pain since he took the hit. Couldn't even lift his arm to change in the locker room.