LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 16)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • kray28
  • Veteran
You know what worse than prevent defense? Prevent offense.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by kap2crab:
Oh ok, were Crabtree/Davis/McDonald/Patton also in? And why the hell weren't there 9 guys at the 40 yard line?

Not sure to be honest. Have to rewatch it. Gruden pointed out Boldin was on the field. Osgood was too for sure, but I'm not sure about the others.

Ya I don't think they were, completely inexcusable.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I understand all of that. We need to man up and blitz. You can also play zone with some blitzers.

I think Fangio has the creativity to figure out how to come up with better blitzing schemes. I am just suggesting that we are not generating enough pressure with our d-line so we need to blitz other people. Throw a corner blitz that ISN'T CJ Spillman (wtf?). Do other thing to generate that pass rush. There was zero tonight and that's a problem going into the post season.

we don't even need to blitz. we just need to play man and give the line time to get there. also we need to combat the double teams on aldon and brooks has to step up his pass rush.

and we also don't need spillman in the game

im sorry but spillman in the game is a bad thing for me whenever i see him i go why..

its the 1st time all year we've been in that situation.

all year.

so now we learn from it what to do and what not to do and go from there.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:

all year.

Nope. Not buying it. Inexcusable. A 90 year old grandma would have had Crabtree and the entire hands team on field then.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
im sorry but either rogers or brown has to sit.

eric wright is playing better than both of them right now and gives us a better chance to win.

when eric and brock were in the secondary was lights out.

also

our pass rush has to do something aldon gets doubled every single down someone else has to do something or make a difference or something they can't be expected to cover for 6 seconds every snap

Rogers needs to go, him and Goodwin will be gone next year

clown boy...
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Bowman, Falcon Killer.

disregard stupid caption, Bowman played it perfectly.

• Jiks

all year.

Nope. Not buying it. Inexcusable. A 90 year old grandma would have had Crabtree and the entire hands team on field then.

Can't remember the exact play but something like this happened before. Last year if I'm not mistaken. Except we had the hands team in with nobody behind the front wall and the kicking team just lobbed it over the line.

you don't have to buy it. that is a fact lol
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Can't remember the exact play but something like this happened before. Last year if I'm not mistaken. Except we had the hands team in with nobody behind the front wall and the kicking team just lobbed it over the line.

last year...whole new season and a valuable situation.

going forward we'll have a different alignment out there.

the ball took a hell of a bounce in favor of atlanta. bowman was in position. it just bounced away.

Anybody see Jed on the post-game (on CSN)? -The dude is as bad as his Uncle lol, threw a chair through a wall in the owner's box one play before the pick-six. Guess there's a giant hole in the wall, hahahaha.

you don't have to buy it. that is a fact lol

And it's a fact that that being the first time we were in that situation all year doesn't make it by any means excusable. Not having the entire hands team on the field and not having onside kick 110% on our radar is indefensible. I don't care how many times it's happened. Would you give Harbaugh a free pass if he called a fullback dive on a 4th and 10 just because it's the first time we went for it on 4th and 10 all year. Unbelievably stupid argument and I feel dumber for even having responded.
Any news on T.Brown's injury?? And did Whitner or E.Reid got injured too?? I saw CJ Spillman on the field a lot tonight.
@WillKane: SFPD have arrested two men on suspicion of carrying these two chairs out of Candlestick: http://t.co/GOZO2xESIJ

Hahahaha
Share 49ersWebzone