There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ATLANTA FALCONS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 16)

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Ya that's college football country, the falcons are an afterthought

Aren't the Braves big there too or no?

Bigger than the Falcons or Hawks, but college football takes the cake.

Inb4 valrod response.

Go Braves . WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
bucs exposed our D with those two easy TD drives against us. we're gonna get burnt by the falcons.

42-3, Falcons.

and people think i am nuts! the way this team and coaches work,, we will jump out 21-0. we will let them score before half because the coaches always go soft . when the second half opens, we will be soft on both sides of the ball because our coaches are soft in the head at times and roman will be to busy wolfing down a couple of maid rites.. it will be 21-14, the team will then wake up but because the coaches got the entire offense out of their first half groove, we will stall in the red zone. dawson will kick about three field goals. that will make it 30-14. now last week the coaches opted to unleash the defense late and finished strong but i still feel, the team will play that lovely prevent d in the fourth quarter, the falcons will score to make it 30-21 in a game which never should have been that close
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
bucs exposed our D with those two easy TD drives against us. we're gonna get burnt by the falcons.

42-3, Falcons.

we should sign nate clements or dre bly for this game so they can pick off ryan then have roddy white strip the ball from them

I remember that s**t, I thought the 9ers had that one in the bag.

theDIRTYcode, on 16 December 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

All we ask is that the 49ers please DO NOT KILL our QB. If you could get that message to Aldon Smith and Ahmad Brooks we'd appreciate it. Oh and when the playoffs start, please make sure the Saints go home early.

lolll
This is a game where Dixon can show the world his FullBacking skills.
From falcoln thread:

"Welcome,
The only way the Falcons score 17 is if Kapernick, well there is no way.
We have no offense, no defense, no special teams, the only way this will be a fair ball game is if the 9ers play in wheel chairs, and i would still be a close game. "

and

"Aldon Smith has probably already taped a picture of Lamar Holmes to the back of his girlfriend's head. "

My favorite:

"It will be like big burly Canadian lumberjacks clubbing a new born seal to death."
These comments are eerily similar to what the Viking fans were saying last season.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
These comments are eerily similar to what the Viking fans were saying last season.

was that in the lead up to our game with them last season? if so i dont see how its comparable at all. that was week 3, this is week 16. in week 3 sometimes you dont even know what you've got yet, by week 16 the writing is on the wall.

that was a "WTF" loss. Ponder throwing ducks into the air left and right, falling right into his WR's hands. s**t was weird.
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows9s
Knowing #49ers, they'll be creative w/ FB dilemma. Don't be surprised if LB M. Wilhoite is converted or former DL/FB Will Tukuafu is added.
I'd like to see Wilhoite back there, blowing people up.
Must win ... I need all the W's I can get in the pick em' contest.

The Vikings were also a playoff team