LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

49ers mum about injuries. M. Crabtree's hand does not appear to be serious. Bruce Miller? He could not use left arm as he dressed after game
Originally posted by Jcool:

49ers mum about injuries. M. Crabtree's hand does not appear to be serious. Bruce Miller? He could not use left arm as he dressed after game

I was worried about that Goldsons helmet got his arm pretty bad.
At this moment, I think I rather have E.Wright on the field over T.Brown.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:
Still so predictable on offense, so many runs into a loaded box. The 1 slant pattern that was called was completed, and they don't call another the rest of the game.

Sounds about right. They could have taken a few more deep shots down the field instead of Gore running into a 9 man box on first down. Guys were getting open, especially VD. Roman must have ADD or something, he has trouble sticking with something that works and always seems to outsmart himself, trying to get too cute and clever rather than making an effective playcall. That end-a-round to Boldin was embarrassing.

That hand off to Boldin has to be the worst call of the decade. There's no consistency when it comes to the plays that are called. Offense and in particular, the passing game, must improve these last 2 games before the playoffs start.
Gores quest for 10,000
Start of the day 9,770
Today 86 rushing yards
Total career = 9856
Yards to go = 144
I hope he gets it Monday night vs Atlanta!!!
LOL the board acts like we lost, per usual.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by HoRneR:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Papuchi:
We can sure beat the bad teams, lol.

We're screwed in the playoffs. :(

Like last week.

Looking at this guy's posts he might be Seattle fan posing as 49ers fan and if so should be instant ban. Anyone that does that must be a real loser.

I doubt he is a seattle fan cause he just called seattle a bad team lol

No one said Seattle fans are smart
lol

The hit on Miller looked way more serious. Think & hope Crabtree is ok because he was open all day long out there.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
At this moment, I think I rather have E.Wright on the field over T.Brown.

Lol brown is coming back from a rib injury

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice49

#49ers have 3 consecutive 10-win seasons for the first time since 1996-98.
Kap did one hell of a job waiting and scrambling until his guys got open. Huge improvement
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Jim Harbaugh joins George Seifert as only #49ers coaches to win at least 10 games in each of his first three seasons.

Jim Harbaugh joins George Seifert as only #49ers coaches to win at least 10 games in each of his first three seasons.

Are you serious? But we suck on all phases according to the 90% of the post in every game day thread
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Kap did one hell of a job waiting and scrambling until his guys got open. Huge improvement

Finally figured it out this year. Needs to do it a lot more. Just doing it helps his receivers get open because coverages have to be adjusted to compensate for it.
Share 49ersWebzone