LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Papuchi:
We can sure beat the bad teams, lol.

We're screwed in the playoffs. :(

Go back to the 12th man forum.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Sounds about right. They could have taken a few more deep shots down the field instead of Gore running into a 9 man box on first down. Guys were getting open, especially VD. Roman must have ADD or something, he has trouble sticking with something that works and always seems to outsmart himself, trying to get too cute and clever rather than making an effective playcall. That end-a-round to Boldin was embarrassing.

Had the ball actually been handed to lmj it couod have been a big plays tampa put no one on that side and honed in on boldin once he went to the backfield.

Like last week.
Originally posted by Antix:
Exactly. Every pass is a 12 step drop an the on slant was an easy first down. Kap drops back 15 yards to complete 5 yard passes. I know when the running plays are coming and I know a lot of the blocking schemes on them and I profess to be no expert. The pass in game needs serious help. I was hoping for a better showing but nope

Agree, need a lot more 3 and 5 step drops... too many 7 and OL is giving up pressure and Kap holds ball and doesn't get rid of it too often. yep, hardly any slants or quick throws are used and as I keep saying why not use McDonald and James in the passing game more? Our 3rd WR as well... Glad they are using Miller and he's becoming a better receiver every game but no reason can't have McDonald sit down pick up 3-5 a pop use his body. Some dumpoffs to James wouldn't hurt either, need more swing passes/passes in the flats too.
Originally posted by English:

Like last week.

I agree the seahawks are terrible
Great game and great win. Really impressed with Kap.

GO AWAY!!!

Like last week.

Looking at this guy's posts he might be Seattle fan posing as 49ers fan and if so should be instant ban. Anyone that does that must be a real loser.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Like last week.

Looking at this guy's posts he might be Seattle fan posing as 49ers fan and if so should be instant ban. Anyone that does that must be a real loser.

I doubt he is a seattle fan cause he just called seattle a bad team lol
Not sure if posted yet but this is gonna have me scared until the results come back:

mattbarrows30m
Looks like Crabtree is off to get X-rays on his left hand.

Originally posted by HoRneR:

Like last week.

I doubt he is a seattle fan cause he just called seattle a bad team lol

No one said Seattle fans are smart
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by OldJoe:
Are elite running game ain't so elite. Will we learn?

That would be "our" elite running game.

Someone please communicate to Har/Roman we are not the Stanford power run game or Emmitt Smith and Cowboys. We can't run screens nor power run against mediocre to good defenses, in running situations. Stuffed.
Originally posted by matt49er:
Not sure if posted yet but this is gonna have me scared until the results come back:

mattbarrows30m

If it isn't one thing it's another. Seems like most games we have had to sweat out mri's and x-ray tests. We have been really getting banged up and nicked up this year. Bye week might have got us back healthy but last few weeks many players getting banged up.
Originally posted by matt49er:

mattbarrows30m

If it isn't one thing it's another. Seems like most games we have had to sweat out mri's and x-ray tests. We have been really getting banged up and nicked up this year. Bye week might have got us back healthy but last few weeks many players getting banged up.

Probably just precautionary
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Are elite running game ain't so elite. Will we learn?

That would be "our" elite running game.

Someone please communicate to Har/Roman we are not the Stanford power run game or Emmitt Smith and Cowboys. We can't run screens nor power run against mediocre to good defenses, in running situations. Stuffed.

Wut. We had almost 200 yards rushing, and Gore was getting gashes all day long.
Share 49ersWebzone