There are 223 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's funny how Channel 2 makes JJ Stokes, who is 6'5, look shorter than Ibanez, who is 5'6
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
yikes: Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 3m Looks like Crabtree is off to get X-rays on his left hand.
it will be just fine

This. He came back into the game
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Well at least we know Crabtree is back for the most part

wtf was up with him tossing a ball in the stands??

Yeah, immature for sure....can't be doing that. You are Niner, carry yourself better.

That's the DIVA in him!!
yikes: Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 3m Looks like Crabtree is off to get X-rays on his left hand.

Crap...that is the worst thing that can happen.

If it's fractured, I wonder if Crabtree will play through it anyways through the playoffs
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 49er4life:
My best friend is a Titans fan, he always roots for the 49ers since his team sucks so it feels good to be on his side for once!

That's my 2nd favorite NFL team. Lived in Nashville for awhile, went to Titans games there too. The fans are among the nicest of football fans I've ever encountered, I went to a 49ers game there, cheering for the 49ers and had the most friendly back and forth with those folks of any "away" game I've ever attended. 49ers ended up losing, fans still didn't talk a lot of excess s**t. Even got invited to tailgate with a group of Tennessee fans before the game. Nice people, they love their football.

That used to be my second favorite team.

Then they mistreated McNair towards the end of his tenure and I walked away from that fanbase.

Pure Niners!!!
Originally posted by dhp318:
at home on a Monday Night to clinch a playoff spot. Can't be a trap game.

It may already be clinched, if Az loses this afternoon.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by KegBert:
Frank smoothe talkin mindi bach lol.

Hey she's pretty easy on the eyes. He's single right?

A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do right?

Mindi ain't single...
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Well at least we know Crabtree is back for the most part

wtf was up with him tossing a ball in the stands??
Frustration

I did wonder is he was more mad at himself? Does he think that's a catch if he is full speed? I just couldn't see him acting that way on a simple overthrow.
I can. Its what WRs do. Especially good ones.

Not on a single overthrow...that is T.O. Level childish.

Childish but it's raw emotion. Can you imagine how hard he worked to get back on the field

If it's fractured, I wonder if Crabtree will play through it anyways through the playoffs

of course he will.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by KegBert:
Frank smoothe talkin mindi bach lol.

Hey she's pretty easy on the eyes. He's single right?

A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do right?

Mindi ain't single...
So she likes the menage a trois?

Damnit, if its not one thing, its another with the injuries this season. Its a miracle this team has 10 wins right now.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

of course he will.

This. I don't anything short of a broken leg will keep Crabs out of the playoffs.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Final prediction:

We get the job done, head home safe. -I expect Crabs to finally get a TD, and Vernon to have an awesome catch over 20+ yards in the 3rd quarter.

49ers 27
Bucs 12

Well, I was pretty darn close, damn near spot-on about the player integrity.
  • SY08
  • Veteran
the redzone just said that the 49ers are in the playoffs if Philly loses. Philly just lost. SO are we in the playoffs now? whats this about Arizona and Tennessee im seeing...
Offense is still very much a question going forward. We should've put up an easy 40 burger. Kaep played well enough, so sick of the small ball b******t. We had the ball on the Bucs side of the 50 the entire third quarter and managed 3 points.
Share 49ersWebzone