LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think we clinch it next Monday night, in the final game at Candlestick... would very fitting farewell, indeed.

Agreed... And hopefully NO beats CAR the day before so it'll move us into the 5th spot
My co-worker is a buc fan. We gotta beat these guys. They're looking tough.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Yellow means you get the 49ers and TB game although it is subject to change. Dick Stockton and Ronde Barber on the call.
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2013&wk=15

looks like I'm listening to Ted Robinson and Eric Davis again.
Over/under for passing yards against Tampa this weekend? I'm hoping over 250. Would like to see a 300 yard performance, when was the last time a 49er qb threw for 300 yards twice in one season?

As far as the team, I'd like to see us improve in the red zone. Oddly enough, we're better scoring touchdowns in the red zone on the road than at home. I believe our team is better on the road than at home.
1pm EST game, slow start?
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Originally posted by tondiman:
did anybody else's heart stop when kaep ran the sweep play against the seahawks for that crucial first down at the, when he was swaying the ball around and the defender nearly stripped it?

That said, I hope he fumbles the ball this game (not in a crucial moment), so that he kinda get reminded to protect the ball.

I almost sh!t myself on that play..can you imagine if he fumbled?

Harbaugh actually mentioned yesterday on KNBR with Brian Murphy.

What did he say?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by tondiman:
did anybody else's heart stop when kaep ran the sweep play against the seahawks for that crucial first down at the, when he was swaying the ball around and the defender nearly stripped it?

That said, I hope he fumbles the ball this game (not in a crucial moment), so that he kinda get reminded to protect the ball.

I almost sh!t myself on that play..can you imagine if he fumbled?

Yeah everybody hopefully Kap turns the ball over this weekend even though we don't have playoff spot clinched

Obviously if we are ahead and it's not crucial. Better to do it now than in the playoffs is all i'm sayin. Sometimes players just don't have "ball protection" tattooed to their brains.. especially young ones.
Yellow means you get the 49ers and TB game although it is subject to change. Dick Stockton and Ronde Barber on the call.

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!

How is that San Diego gets Seattle vs NY over the 49ers vs Tampa Bay?
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 11, 2013 at 5:31 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
WOOT WOOT!!!!!!

How is that San Diego gets Seattle vs NY over the 49ers vs Tampa Bay?

Just from looking at the maps over the years I'd swear SD is totally out of the 49ers market and they often get random other games when the Chargers aren't on. I see all the time the guys from SD on here mad that they don't get the 49ers game when the Chargers aren't playing and they end up getting some teams that are playing in the middle or across the country. And p.s. I'm surprised the 49ers game is being broadcast that far east with Utah, NM, AZ. I guess helps that there aren't any really good games on I figured would just be real close to SF area and Tampa area.

And like I said it's schedule to change and looks like a lot of Nevada they changed to NY and SEA. SF/TB just not a big matchup and wouldn't be surprised if more gets changed to SEA/NY which seems to be the marquee matchup. So check back Saturday or so guys and make sure you still have it.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 11, 2013 at 5:42 PM ]
On the SF media conference call with Greg Schiano they addressed how he told A.D. in college that he would be a "one & done" contract NFL player. He sounded like he was doing some serious CYA and trying to say that those comments were taken out of context. Maybe they should've asked him if he thought he was a one and done contract coach in the NFL.

Just from looking at the maps over the years I'd swear SD is totally out of the 49ers market and they often get random other games when the Chargers aren't on. I see all the time the guys from SD on here mad that they don't get the 49ers game when the Chargers aren't playing and they end up getting some teams that are playing in the middle or across the country. And p.s. I'm surprised the 49ers game is being broadcast that far east with Utah, NM, AZ. I guess helps that there aren't any really good games on I figured would just be real close to SF area and Tampa area.

And like I said it's schedule to change and looks like a lot of Nevada they changed to NY and SEA. SF/TB just not a big matchup and wouldn't be surprised if more gets changed to SEA/NY which seems to be the marquee matchup. So check back Saturday or so guys and make sure you still have it.

We got a chitload of 49ers fans out hurr bro. Lots of California transplants, New Mexico too. Plus, I swear if you're Mexican, the only socially accepted teams you can root for are the Raiders, 49ers or Cowboys.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
On the SF media conference call with Greg Schiano they addressed how he told A.D. in college that he would be a "one & done" contract NFL player. He sounded like he was doing some serious CYA and trying to say that those comments were taken out of context. Maybe they should've asked him if he thought he was a one and done contract coach in the NFL.

Thanks for reminding me of that. Hoping Davis uses that as motivation to show his former coach up.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

looks like I'm listening to Ted Robinson and Eric Davis again.

Me too. I live in the Indy area. Last week, Fox here was going to be showing a game with two bad teams. I sent an email to their programming director asking them to change the game to a game that actually had playoff implications, like the SEA/SF game. I was pumped that they actually changed it. Maybe others had complained, as well.
the complete interior of their Oline seems to be banged up. i see glennon on his back, often.
Share 49ersWebzone