LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Last week Heath Evans said we'll lose this game

Him being a former seahawk and obviously hates the 49ers with a passion you can see it when he talks about anything 49ers related

I dont like that dirtbag.......

Same here. That muscle dummy is a niner-hater and has been since he was on NFL Network.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
TB has a couple of good RBs. Should we be concerned about their running game?
On defense, they also seem to have a knack for getting turnovers. We have to be extra careful with the football in this game.
Originally posted by joseglopez00:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
This game has "trap" written all over it.

Niners coming off an emotional win, then will have to travel cross country vs a team with nothing to lose and everything to prove.

Also worried about Goldson hitting our WRs.

I think you need to look up the definition of trap game. Trap would have been the Rams game.

Well whatever the term is for when a team slips up, I feel like it's going to be one of those games!

Bucs might bring that intensity that Niners won't be able to match up.

If we didn't sleep on the Jags then I wouldn't worry about the team slipping up here. Not saying we're a shoo-in for the victory, but if we lose, will will not lose because we overlooked the Bucs. Since Harbaugh got here that hasn't been an issue really at all.

But that's the Jags tho....the Bucs are playing good right now and they're capable of playing spoiler. What a statement would it be for them to beat one of the top teams! Goldson is going to fire up his unit for this one I'm sure of it.
I think this will be like the 2011 win against the Bengals. 13-8 with a late garbage time TD by the Bucs.
We're 8-1 in 10am games under Harbaugh
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

with an overtime loss, thanks akers.
Originally posted by crabman82:

Ok I'm confused now... We lost in STL and MIN last year... Which one was at 1pm or was Bill Williamson wrong?

Ok I'm confused now... We lost in STL and MIN last year... Which one was at 1pm or was Bill Williamson wrong?

they were both 10 am games, he had to be wrong.
But that's the Jags tho....the Bucs are playing good right now and they're capable of playing spoiler. What a statement would it be for them to beat one of the top teams! Goldson is going to fire up his unit for this one I'm sure of it.
Jags have the same record... Not worried at all about losing. From here on out the only thing that worries me is our players staying healthy.
Originally posted by joseglopez00:
Also, one more.. Weather is not looking good for the Hawks:

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail4/07073

*And I just realized this is off topic, so Mods feel free to merge if you want

Hopefully it's a blizzard and the Giants win 2-0

This would be awesome! Ha ha
Goniners

Lehhsss Gooo Niners!!! It's pretty boring without the trolls in here, sometimes I rather have trolls than doubters in here.
Yellow means you get the 49ers and TB game although it is subject to change. Dick Stockton and Ronde Barber on the call.
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2013&wk=15

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 11, 2013 at 11:58 AM ]
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Last week Heath Evans said we'll lose this game

Him being a former seahawk and obviously hates the 49ers with a passion you can see it when he talks about anything 49ers related

I dont like that dirtbag.......

Same here. That muscle dummy is a niner-hater and has been since he was on NFL Network.

Most of the ex-NFL pundits hate the niners... cause they played during our 20 year playoff appearance run and got smoked. *cough* Collinsworth *cough*
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN1m
Mike Iupati is back on 49ers practice field.
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN1m
Mike Iupati is back on 49ers practice field.

everybody is getting healthy for the playoff run
Share 49ersWebzone