There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 15)

Originally posted by Gene18:
Fan since John Brodie & Gene Washington days.
This week is the first time I can remember seeing, what I believe to be, coached soccer style "flops".
3rd & 6 in the 2nd quarter the flop that got a call against Bowman worked.
Wilson's desperation throw at the end, Kearse looked to initiate contact with Whitner then fell to the ground without even trying to find the ball!!
That's why Wright was all alone to pick off the ball.
So Carroll is bringing in mug the WR until called tactic and the flop.
Sad day for ethics in sport, as if there ever was any.
I did feel willson did a little extra when Bowman pushed him but he should have never pushed him in the first place. That one is on us(EDIT: Oops I was thinking of the special teams play on this one) . As for the flop at the end you're completely right. In real-time when it was happening I thought he got tripped up but after watching that 4 or 5 times again it's clear he went down purposely to get the call. He looked up at the ball and knew he had no chance. I can't fault them though. Smart play.
[ Edited by Dsoto87 on Dec 11, 2013 at 8:46 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,256
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by mayo49:
****Penis Update**** The penis see's an easy game. 28-12, Niners.

I trust your penis and hope it is correct! In Mayo's penis we trust.
it is the only pole i would salute whether they run a flag up it or not
I wanna see James get some carries this weekend
Last week Heath Evans said we'll lose this game
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,419
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Last week Heath Evans said we'll lose this game

Him being a former seahawk and obviously hates the 49ers with a passion you can see it when he talks about anything 49ers related
49ers 31 Bucs 10
It's amazing how good of a mood people are in after a win... I only read the last few pages, but I didn't see Kap or Roman haters
[ Edited by joseglopez00 on Dec 11, 2013 at 9:27 AM ]
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by verb1der:
This game has "trap" written all over it.

Niners coming off an emotional win, then will have to travel cross country vs a team with nothing to lose and everything to prove.

Also worried about Goldson hitting our WRs.

I think you need to look up the definition of trap game. Trap would have been the Rams game.

Well whatever the term is for when a team slips up, I feel like it's going to be one of those games!

Bucs might bring that intensity that Niners won't be able to match up.

If we didn't sleep on the Jags then I wouldn't worry about the team slipping up here. Not saying we're a shoo-in for the victory, but if we lose, will will not lose because we overlooked the Bucs. Since Harbaugh got here that hasn't been an issue really at all.
Also, one more.. Weather is not looking good for the Hawks:

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail4/07073

*And I just realized this is off topic, so Mods feel free to merge if you want
[ Edited by joseglopez00 on Dec 11, 2013 at 9:35 AM ]
Originally posted by joseglopez00:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by verb1der:
This game has "trap" written all over it.

Niners coming off an emotional win, then will have to travel cross country vs a team with nothing to lose and everything to prove.

Also worried about Goldson hitting our WRs.

I think you need to look up the definition of trap game. Trap would have been the Rams game.

Well whatever the term is for when a team slips up, I feel like it's going to be one of those games!

Bucs might bring that intensity that Niners won't be able to match up.

If we didn't sleep on the Jags then I wouldn't worry about the team slipping up here. Not saying we're a shoo-in for the victory, but if we lose, will will not lose because we overlooked the Bucs. Since Harbaugh got here that hasn't been an issue really at all.

You may have forgotten the game against the Vikings last year.
Originally posted by joseglopez00:
Also, one more.. Weather is not looking good for the Hawks:

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail4/07073

*And I just realized this is off topic, so Mods feel free to merge if you want

Hopefully it's a blizzard and the Giants win 2-0
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
You may have forgotten the game against the Vikings last year.

The playoffs hang in the balance... Big difference.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,256
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
You may have forgotten the game against the Vikings last year.

The playoffs hang in the balance... Big difference.
the team has known since roman lost the panthers game that there is a sense of urgency in every game from here on out. its a b***h he put us there with losses to the colts and panthers but that is what we have to do. knowing what is on the line and knowing we HAVE to win out , there is simply no excuse not to be focused and there is no alternative here
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Last week Heath Evans said we'll lose this game

Him being a former seahawk and obviously hates the 49ers with a passion you can see it when he talks about anything 49ers related

I dont like that dirtbag.......
Originally posted by joseglopez00:
It's amazing how good of a mood people are in after a win... I only read the last few pages, but I didn't see Kap or Roman haters

Yea.... Where are you KAP HATERS????