LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 361 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I'd eat a bag of poop if the Seahawks lose out and the Niners take the division. The chances are slim, but THAT'S WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME!

I'm gonna wish my hardest for that to happen... please post on Youtube if it comes true, PLEASE
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I'd eat a bag of poop if the Seahawks lose out and the Niners take the division. The chances are slim, but THAT'S WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME!

I'm gonna wish my hardest for that to happen... please post on Youtube if it comes true, PLEASE

Actually, just post it in the pooping thread in the parking lot.
Fan since John Brodie & Gene Washington days.
This week is the first time I can remember seeing, what I believe to be, coached soccer style "flops".
3rd & 6 in the 2nd quarter the flop that got a call against Bowman worked.
Wilson's desperation throw at the end, Kearse looked to initiate contact with Whitner then fell to the ground without even trying to find the ball!!
That's why Wright was all alone to pick off the ball.
So Carroll is bringing in mug the WR until called tactic and the flop.
Sad day for ethics in sport, as if there ever was any.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
I think we're the better team but TB has a lot of confidence right now, even the rookie QB. Revis still has the ability to take away either Boldin or Crabs singly and I just learned this game is Bucs' home finale. It will be their "Superbowl" because of that and the opponent. Sorry, I just got more worried about this game because the last 3 are must-wins. Harbaugh and many of the players have already said so.
Originally posted by Gene18:
This week is the first time I can remember seeing, what I believe to be, coached soccer style "flops".
Wilson's desperation throw at the end, Kearse looked to initiate contact with Whitner then fell to the ground without even trying to find the ball!!

its seattle, they play dirty, they cheat to win, what do you expect, their corners hold almost every play.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
This game has "trap" written all over it.

Niners coming off an emotional win, then will have to travel cross country vs a team with nothing to lose and everything to prove.

Also worried about Goldson hitting our WRs.

on the other hand the niners know or should know they have to play every game the rest of the way with a extreme sense of urgency because this loss would probably end our playoff hopes and render last sundays game 100 per cent meaningless. remember the rest of the way is only for the tough.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
fellow old school fan. up until last weeks run by gore vic washington was still my fav niner back.. but gore just replaced him.. of course in 1976 during a great square off between our gold rush and the cardinals awesome offensive line,, conrad dobler was biting tommy hart so what the hell

That's Sneaky Pete for ya! He always finds a way to bend the rules and cheat!
Welcome to the Zone!
Is this the game where someone (Crabtree) catches a TD who's not named Davis or Boldin?

It would be great to see a concerted effort to improve the passing efficiency the next 2 games before heading to Arizona.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
These last three games scare me. We should win, but I'm still s**tting bricks if we lose.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
****Penis Update**** The penis see's an easy game. 28-12, Niners.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Is this the game where someone (Crabtree) catches a TD who's not named Davis or Boldin?

It would be great to see a concerted effort to improve the passing efficiency the next 2 games before heading to Arizona.

That would be nice to get Crabtree going, and I think they will. He is looking better each game, and he is making an impact. The Cards are also weakened in their secondary with Honey Badger blowing his acl.
Originally posted by mayo49:
****Penis Update**** The penis see's an easy game. 28-12, Niners.

I trust your penis and hope it is correct! In Mayo's penis we trust.
I did feel willson did a little extra when Bowman pushed him but he should have never pushed him in the first place. That one is on us(EDIT: Oops I was thinking of the special teams play on this one) . As for the flop at the end you're completely right. In real-time when it was happening I thought he got tripped up but after watching that 4 or 5 times again it's clear he went down purposely to get the call. He looked up at the ball and knew he had no chance. I can't fault them though. Smart play.
[ Edited by Dsoto87 on Dec 11, 2013 at 8:46 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone