LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 175 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by verb1der:
This game has "trap" written all over it.

Niners coming off an emotional win, then will have to travel cross country vs a team with nothing to lose and everything to prove.

Also worried about Goldson hitting our WRs.

I think you need to look up the definition of trap game. Trap would have been the Rams game.
Anybody know how Revis is doing health-wise now? I know that he was getting largely over the knee injury but I thought I had read that he has dealt with a groin pull and maybe a bit of knock to his head recently.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Niners coming off an emotional win, then will have to travel cross country vs a team with nothing to lose and everything to prove.

I think you need to look up the definition of trap game. Trap would have been the Rams game.

Well whatever the term is for when a team slips up, I feel like it's going to be one of those games!

Bucs might bring that intensity that Niners won't be able to match up.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
The Bucs played Seattle very tough in Seattle, and beat Detroit in Detroit.
9ers'd better not sleep-walk into this game, or we could be unpleasantly surprised. We need to win at least 2 out of the remaining 3 games, although of course I hope we would win out.
WE GOT THIS!!!!!
Originally posted by ace52:
9ers'd better not sleep-walk into this game, or we could be unpleasantly surprised. We need to win at least 2 out of the remaining 3 games, although of course I hope we would win out.

only onsd who are goin to sleep are the bucs.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Well whatever the term is for when a team slips up, I feel like it's going to be one of those games!

Bucs might bring that intensity that Niners won't be able to match up.

After the Seahawks game, I am pretty sure the Niners will be fired up knowing they have to win out to stay alive. This isn't a situation where they are division leaders and can coast their way into the playoffs.
im hoping eli manning can do us a favor and knock out seattle, because i see seattle losing to the cardinals, cardinals are a desperate team and they are very dangerous. would put us at a tie at the end of the year if we win out. which tie breaker goes to us right?>
Originally posted by ace52:

That's exactly what happened to the Seahawks, they slept through the first half, Tampa Bay got a 21-0 lead and still couldn't close the deal..........I'm not all too scurred. 49ers have to take care of the ball, that's one major reason Seattle got in such a big hole. Tampa Bay defense is very opportunistic and their offense thrives off of short fields. Make them drive all the way across the field and the offense doesn't look good at all.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
im hoping eli manning can do us a favor and knock out seattle, because i see seattle losing to the cardinals, cardinals are a desperate team and they are very dangerous. would put us at a tie at the end of the year if we win out. which tie breaker goes to us right?>

Yes, a tie at the end of the season automatically goes to the 49ers due to their record within the division.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 10, 2013 at 1:12 PM ]

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by NineCoronas:
Originally posted by cciowa:
it is nice to know that we will benefit from a couple of 15 yard penalties on goldson for a change as compared to last year when we always got hurt by his play. get off to a good start, bury them early, do not let them THINK they can compete

Agreed. Come ready to play and keep up the intensity.

Goldson's eagerness to show that the Niners made a mistake (which they obviously didn't when Reid was drafted), will result in him making a few of his usual penalties.

And perhaps getting beaten a few times when he puts his head down to go for the big hit.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Yes, a tie at the end of the season automatically goes to the 49ers due to their record within the division.

lets go Gmen!
lets go Gmen!

49ers fans should be rooting for the Giants and the Rams over the next few weeks.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
lets go Gmen!

49ers fans should be rooting for the Giants and the Rams over the next few weeks.

giants are 5-8, not bad considering the way they started, they still very potent on offense as far as im concern eli manning in an elite QB and can put numbers at any given time, plus they are at home and seattle has to travel cross country after a physical game, you never know.
Maybe it will be 10 degrees and windy in New York this Sunday.
Share 49ersWebzone