LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm rooting for the Saints, their running attack will work. I can't wait to see Pete put 8 in the box against Brees. The key is getting in front early. When Sherman gets beat watch him blame the nearest Seahawk.
My hope is Saints really wear them out tomorrow and beat them and with a short week they come in and we beat them. I do not want them saying they swept us all of season they could win the super bowl yet sweeping us is all they would focus on since they have a secret man crush on the niners.
[ Edited by Raul98 on Dec 1, 2013 at 11:32 PM ]
Brees will torch the Legion of Bloom tomorrow night!!
Originally posted by Raul98:
My hope is Saints really wear them out tomorrow and beat them and with a short week they come in and we beat them. I do not want them saying they swept us all of season they could win the super bowl yet sweeping us is all they would focus on since they have a secret man crush on the niners.

man-crush on the irrelevant. My, how Seattle have fallen!
Holy crap! Attending my first 49ers game at Candlestick Park! Row 13 at the 30 yard line
on the Niners sideline! Can not flipping wait!! Please let us get the win and put the hurting
on these douche bags!!
Originally posted by LondonHawk:

Guinness record Sherman calling prognosticators idiots on live TV the chest thumping the mimicry since Tim Ruskell the player defections Scott McClueless??? The last two times SEA beat us it felt like a regular season championship to match the offseason one. I thought confetti would drop
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Dec 1, 2013 at 11:56 PM ]
The Saints-Seahawks game is a mirror image of our game last year against the Patriots. The Saints should wear them out and with an extra day off we knock them off in SF. The big difference being we had to travel cross-country.
Originally posted by LondonHawk:

There has never been anything for Seattle to fall from. Nor will there ever be.
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:

well, maybe off a cliff into puget sound...

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:

well, maybe off a cliff into puget sound...

Or, maybe falling off their high horse. Douche bags.
Looney will need a big game.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Dec 2, 2013 at 6:02 AM ]
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

Good news for 49ers: Preliminary tests rule out ACL injury for Joe Staley, and O-line depth comes through.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/source-staleys-injury-not-season-ender

49ers.com reported its a sprained vagina.

lol
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Brees will torch the Legion of Bloom tomorrow night!!

i think he will too, seattle secondary gonna be hurting with browner and thermond out.
This is the real deal. This is what you have been training for.
Share 49ersWebzone