There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 14)

aNYBODY KNOW WHERE THE SEHAWKS WILL STAY AT?
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
if they lose tomorrow and we beat them next week it will be their first losing streak of the season, psyche will be rocked a little bit and we will be riding high. could completely change how the playoff picture looks

Indeed it would. The Saints would effectively be up 2 games on the Seahawks for home field advantage.

One game
ANY WORD ON JOE STALEY?
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
if they lose tomorrow and we beat them next week it will be their first losing streak of the season, psyche will be rocked a little bit and we will be riding high. could completely change how the playoff picture looks

Indeed it would. The Saints would effectively be up 2 games on the Seahawks for home field advantage.

One game

How would they be up 2? They would have the same record. So all they would be is up one as they would hold the tie breaker.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

One game

How would they be up 2? They would have the same record. So all they would be is up one as they would hold the tie breaker.

i think he is saying if saints win tomorrow and we win next week
I watched Niners today. Will watch Hawks tomorrow.

Beat up game coming next week against probably the best two teams in the NFL.

I will say I'm jealous.
52AND53
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Mike

Not season ending (they believe) http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/source-staleys-knee-injury-not-season-ender

"Make the big man wear a bulky knee brace next week, we got alot of assess to kick!!!"

"You can do it!!!!!!!!"
Originally posted by sanjo49er:

Alcatraz
ANY WORD ON JOE STALEY?

Sprained MCL I am afraid.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
For sure win next week. Seahawks will get whooped

Saints got the Panthers next week.
Originally posted by LondonHawk:

Alcatraz
In the tenderloin
kill seattle