LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
LET'S GO!!

That was AWESOME!

Yes it was. Want to see more next week!
The 49ers have beat teams with a losing record. Maybe there is an exception somewhere, but mostly.

Iupati and Staley, both are out.

Seattle is playing quite well, to beat any team in the NFL.
49er's win this one 24-20
Time for sweet sweet revenge
Originally posted by daragon:
I think us not having Staley is going to be a major issue in this game against the Seahawks. They are going to get a grip of sacks on Kaep.

I actually like Boone at LT in the short run. He is nasty and will deal with SEA just fine. Looney is a big boy too so our line will be beefier, but without Joe's athleticism and leadership. I'm more worried about Snyder. He completely whiffed on that one inside move.
Carroll has yet to beat the 49ers at home (yet alone out-muscle them), I think we're turning the right corner to ambush these chumps. -They'll be picked across the board to win it, and we're gonna beat them by a FG.

Hawks D can hold its own, but they chose a horrible time to get sanctioned in the backfield with all the weapons they'll be facing in these next two games. -This game could go either way, I really just can't decide right now, but it won't be a blowout if we lose, not in our house. No 12th man to help them.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Dec 1, 2013 at 7:51 PM ]
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

I hope they do a close up of Carroll's pucker face. I hate that guy, he is such a douche.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Carroll has yet to beat the 49ers at home (yet alone out-muscle them), I think we're turning the right corner to ambush these chumps. -They'll be picked across the board to win it, and we're gonna beat them by a FG.

Hawks D can hold its own, but they chose a horrible time to get sanctioned in the backfield with all the weapons they'll be facing in these next two games. -This game could go either way, I really just can't decide right now, but it won't be a blowout if we lose, not in our house. No 12th man to help them.
If the Saints beat them and we beat them, there still might be a chance to win the division because I could see them going on a little losing streak. We've had 2 2 game losing streaks but I could see them reeling off 4 in a row
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

I hope they do a close up of Carroll's pucker face. I hate that guy, he is such a douche.

He's a big douche and a huge cheater. I want to see us embarrass the seahawks next week in a blow out and see the look on that tools face.
Niners lose 17-13

Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by daragon:
I think us not having Staley is going to be a major issue in this game against the Seahawks. They are going to get a grip of sacks on Kaep.

I actually like Boone at LT in the short run. He is nasty and will deal with SEA just fine. Looney is a big boy too so our line will be beefier, but without Joe's athleticism and leadership. I'm more worried about Snyder. He completely whiffed on that one inside move.

Would really feel better if Big Mike could suit up.
Either Crabby, Davis, or Boldin will have a big game.
Here they come!

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation

Still early, but some offshore spreads are coming in. 49ers opening as 1.5- to 2.5-point favorites vs. Seahawks next week
Originally posted by LVJay:
Mike

Not season ending (they believe) http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/source-staleys-knee-injury-not-season-ender

"Make the big man wear a bulky knee brace next week, we got alot of assess to kick!!!"
[ Edited by robniner on Dec 1, 2013 at 8:16 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone