There are 567 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 14)

Pettiness should not be answered in kind...
that billboard will be ruined in less than a week
Originally posted by Seattle49er:
Still think this is stooping to their stupid level. Rather see the money donated to a charity in the name of 49er fans.

Seattle's childrens hospital comes to mind, they do alot of good work there and anything for kids works for me. Start them off right cheering for the right team, "Go 9ers"

you want to get sick kids in the middle of a football rivalry by having the seattle area hospital kids start off by cheering for the niners? that sounds like a great idea
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Still think this is stooping to their stupid level. Rather see the money donated to a charity in the name of 49er fans.

Seattle's childrens hospital comes to mind, they do alot of good work there and anything for kids works for me. Start them off right cheering for the right team, "Go 9ers"

you want to get sick kids in the middle of a football rivalry by having the seattle area hospital kids start off by cheering for the niners? that sounds like a great idea

Hell yeah have a bunch of fans donate money and hats and jerseys to hospitals in seattle all with a special tag that says, "because the 49ers care about the children of Seattle"
Question for all you Football Pros out there: Did Seattle play a simple vanilla offense and defense during this game?
Originally posted by TTTT9ers:
Question for all you Football Pros out there: Did Seattle play a simple vanilla offense and defense during this game?

I'm no pro, but my understanding is that seattle's D is always pretty vanilla (they thrive on the "physicality" of the secondary, which opens things up for the front seven). on defense, their scheme seems to be "have RW run around until the coverage slips and throw the ball. then gash with big ol' Marshawn Lynch." nothing schematically sophisticated about either side, they just have really good personnel to run and execute well

Football pro here... and I say no.

i'm not a pro either but as patrick said, seattle doesn't do anything dynamic on either side of the ball. they have an exotic zone blitz here and there but it's not the steelers lebeau type. their offense is pretty basic too: run the ball, have wussle chuck up jump balls
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

Hell yeah have a bunch of fans donate money and hats and jerseys to hospitals in seattle all with a special tag that says, "because the 49ers care about the children of Seattle"

lolololol
Just was watching some of the coaches film and on the play in the first quarter with about a minute left where Crabtree caught the pass and only got one foot in bounds, he absolutely killed Sherman on the route. It was about a 12 yard out route, he turned Sherman around and made Sherman fall on his back. Really s**tted on him.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Just was watching some of the coaches film and on the play in the first quarter with about a minute left where Crabtree caught the pass and only got one foot in bounds, he absolutely killed Sherman on the route. It was about a 12 yard out route, he turned Sherman around and made Sherman fall on his back. Really s**tted on him.

crabs is a beast. i dont know how he does it but hes the shiftyest receiver in the league at his size
Originally posted by mod:

lolololol

That. Would. Be. Awesome.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by mod:

lolololol

That. Would. Be. Awesome.

Or donate a bunch of Beats By Dre and let the fun ensue.

i'm not a pro either but as patrick said, seattle doesn't do anything dynamic on either side of the ball. they have an exotic zone blitz here and there but it's not the steelers lebeau type. their offense is pretty basic too: run the ball, have wussle chuck up jump balls

Lol
Thanks guys!