There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 14)

Originally posted by 5280High:
It wasnt a fumble because it wasnt ruled a fumble, get over it people. I've never seen a fan base dissect a great win with such a debbie downer attitude, get a hobby.

Are you new here or something? It seems like a lot of people would rather we lose so they can have legit things to b***h about.
Originally posted by 5280High:
It wasnt a fumble because it wasnt ruled a fumble, get over it people. I've never seen a fan base dissect a great win with such a debbie downer attitude, get a hobby.

This, don't be a closet shehawk fan.
Seriously, Tampa is next. Act like we've been here before.

Originally posted by pdizo916:

(don't know if i can actually post facebook's user real name)

anonymous poster: That was a fumble. ( )

Aside from the momentum being stopped... you couldn't (at least i didn') conclusively see the ball come out prior to his bum hitting the ground.

Anyhow.. was all for not, they blew the whistle making the play non-challenging.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kidash98:
Seriously, Tampa is next. Act like we've been here before.

if we lose to that team, last sunday will mean nothing
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Aside from the momentum being stopped... you couldn't (at least i didn') conclusively see the ball come out prior to his bum hitting the ground.

Anyhow.. was all for not, they blew the whistle making the play non-challenging.

That's not accurate. Even if they blew the whistle, if they can acurately determine through replay that the opposing team recovered the ball, or would have had the whistle not blown, they can overturn the call.
Originally posted by cciowa:
if we lose to that team, last sunday will mean nothing

I think they will find a way to beat Tampa Bay.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

(don't know if i can actually post facebook's user real name)

anonymous poster: That was a fumble. ( )

they stood him up for like 10 seconds, anyone would have fumbled, the whistle was already blown too, forward progress. anyone can stand someone up and let 2 other guys around them strip the ball.

The Hawks physical technique (holding) is coming under more and more scrutiny nationally. Finally.
Anyone have a clip of Crabtree's sideline grab? Not the short one. The long one where he practically did a flip to get it.
Pete the Cheat instructs his DB's to grab and be physical 20 times and maybe get flagged 3 times it seems
Originally posted by ninerfan52:
Pete the Cheat instructs his DB's to grab and be physical 20 times and maybe get flagged 3 times it seems

And still the most blatant PI in the whole game goes uncalled.
Originally posted by NineCoronas:

That's not accurate. Even if they blew the whistle, if they can acurately determine through replay that the opposing team recovered the ball, or would have had the whistle not blown, they can overturn the call.

Incorrect. If the whistle is blown for forward progress being stopped, the play is not reviewable, challengeable, or able to be overturned (see: 2011 season NFCCG)
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
it sure in the F**K wasn't a "butt fumble"... that I do know