There are 174 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 14)

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by TlSSER:



looks dumb, not dumb lol

I think he's actually holding the best record over those clowns on picks this season.
Originally posted by Jcool:


This needs to be spammed on the Seahawks forums
This might have been posted before. Pretty cool from Lawrence Okoye


@Okoye That's why I want to play football #49ersVSeahawks

https://twitter.com/Okoye/status/409858194194710528
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
we need a gif of the look of pete the cheat's face when the clock ticks down to 0:00

We need a gif of that goodburger kid, LOL


Wow the resemblance to Dick Sherman is uncanny!

looks just like him lol
  • IEAD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 759
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Awesome pic. Cool to see that their lockers are next to each other. Best linebacking core in the league.

Skuta, stop leaving your stuff in the middle of the room.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
we need a gif of the look of pete the cheat's face when the clock ticks down to 0:00

We need a gif of that goodburger kid, LOL


HAHAHA, That is Sherman alright.
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Originally posted by Jcool:


This needs to be spammed on the Seahawks forums

always annoyed me how people think seattle fans just yell louder, lol. bs, its the f**kin design of that ugly stadium.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,702
Originally posted by robniner:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/09/carroll-will-research-whether-seahawks-should-have-let-49ers-score/

"Should the Seahawks have allowed the
49ers to score a touchdown as soon as
they got into field goal range? That would
have meant the Seahawks would need a
touchdown, not just a field goal, to come
back and win. But it also would have
given the Seahawks a lot more time to
score.

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said that
question occurred to him at the time, and
he briefly discussed it with his assistants.
But Carroll said it was his gut feeling that
he doesn't believe in allowing opposing
teams to score.

"There's a lot of gut in that decision,"
Carroll said on 710 ESPN. "We had the
talk, and it's just not in our mentality to
let anybody have anything."

Still, Carroll said he's going to look into
whether it might have been beneficial for
the Seahawks to let the 49ers score.
"I'm going to do a little research this
week and see if anyone has ever done
that and won," Carroll said."

lol

maybe they shouldn't have allowed Gore to go beast mode with that big run. maybe they should (adapt) to play like everyone else when the refs are calling even amount of penalties on both teams (they got their medicine)
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by robniner:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/09/carroll-will-research-whether-seahawks-should-have-let-49ers-score/

"Should the Seahawks have allowed the
49ers to score a touchdown as soon as
they got into field goal range? That would
have meant the Seahawks would need a
touchdown, not just a field goal, to come
back and win. But it also would have
given the Seahawks a lot more time to
score.

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said that
question occurred to him at the time, and
he briefly discussed it with his assistants.
But Carroll said it was his gut feeling that
he doesn't believe in allowing opposing
teams to score.

"There's a lot of gut in that decision,"
Carroll said on 710 ESPN. "We had the
talk, and it's just not in our mentality to
let anybody have anything."

Still, Carroll said he's going to look into
whether it might have been beneficial for
the Seahawks to let the 49ers score.
"I'm going to do a little research this
week and see if anyone has ever done
that and won," Carroll said."

lol

maybe they shouldn't have allowed Gore to go beast mode with that big run. maybe they should (adapt) to play like everyone else when the refs are calling even amount of penalties on both teams (they got their medicine)

if they let gore run he woulda just ran up and down the goal line til they got to him then kneeled lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,702
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
if they let gore run he woulda just ran up and down the goal line til they got to him then kneeled lol

Actually, I was hoping to see something like that (would've been too funny)... Dick Sheman would've tried to roll him into the endzone, no doubt
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
if they let gore run he woulda just ran up and down the goal line til they got to him then kneeled lol

Actually, I was hoping to see something like that (would've been too funny)... Dick Sheman would've tried to roll him into the endzone, no doubt

gore would f**k sherman up lol.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,702
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
gore would f**k sherman up lol.

lol, yeah he would!
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by robniner:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/09/carroll-will-research-whether-seahawks-should-have-let-49ers-score/

"Should the Seahawks have allowed the
49ers to score a touchdown as soon as
they got into field goal range? That would
have meant the Seahawks would need a
touchdown, not just a field goal, to come
back and win. But it also would have
given the Seahawks a lot more time to
score.

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said that
question occurred to him at the time, and
he briefly discussed it with his assistants.
But Carroll said it was his gut feeling that
he doesn't believe in allowing opposing
teams to score.

"There's a lot of gut in that decision,"
Carroll said on 710 ESPN. "We had the
talk, and it's just not in our mentality to
let anybody have anything."

Still, Carroll said he's going to look into
whether it might have been beneficial for
the Seahawks to let the 49ers score.
"I'm going to do a little research this
week and see if anyone has ever done
that and won," Carroll said."

lol

maybe they shouldn't have allowed Gore to go beast mode with that big run. maybe they should (adapt) to play like everyone else when the refs are calling even amount of penalties on both teams (they got their medicine)

if they let gore run he woulda just ran up and down the goal line til they got to him then kneeled lol

It happened not too long ago, and Ahmad Bradshaw couldn't fight the temptation lol:

[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Dec 9, 2013 at 9:18 PM ]