There are 333 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Big question of the week: can the 49ers run the ball against a suspect SEA run defense?
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Big question of the week: can the 49ers run the ball against a suspect SEA run defense?

should

but wont
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
NFL and Goodell needs to flex this game to a Sunday Night game!! I want the whole world to watch us put on a clinic on them Seahawks! But if we end up being behind, wellllll we can always turn off the lights and re-group.

The Panthers-Saints was already flexed to replace the s**tty Packers-Falcons game next Sunday. FOX protected Seacawks-Niners.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:

I think we can, but we have to prove we can consistently throw the ball to create space out there.

I think the Rams were completely selling out to stop the run. Even though we were throwing successfully, they didn't back off because we weren't cashing in with touchdowns. We have to make teams pay for stacking the box.

Once we prove it's not a good idea to give us opportunities to throw, they will back off and we'll have more success running.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Dec 1, 2013 at 6:12 PM ]
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
The rams showed how to bring them down and, even if they won their matches, they struggled a lot in recent games.

I am really excited. If they lose against the saints then we still got a chance to win the NFC West.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
NFL and Goodell needs to flex this game to a Sunday Night game!! I want the whole world to watch us put on a clinic on them Seahawks! But if we end up being behind, wellllll we can always turn off the lights and re-group.

The Panthers-Saints was already flexed to replace the s**tty Packers-Falcons game next Sunday. FOX protected Seacawks-Niners.

That means Joe Buck and Troy Aikman.............
If Mark Lupati plays we win
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Iupati
Does anyone know the status of Joe Staley's knee?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Of all 5 passing plays that Roman has in his coloring book, do any of them have 3 WRs on the field at the same time

Would love to see Crabs/Boldin/MM and VD out there at the same time AT LEAST once!!

Originally posted by defenderDX:
LET'S GO!!

That was AWESOME!
Originally posted by socalniner:
I hope Vernon's penis is ok

Vernon Johnson? Hope we give Sherman the Johnson treatment.
I think us not having Staley is going to be a major issue in this game against the Seahawks. They are going to get a grip of sacks on Kaep.
[ Edited by daragon on Dec 1, 2013 at 7:07 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Iupati
Does anyone know the status of Joe Staley's knee?

Mike

Not season ending (they believe) http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/source-staleys-knee-injury-not-season-ender
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by scottym:
Originally posted by socalniner:
I hope Vernon's penis is ok

Vernon Johnson? Hope we give Sherman the Johnson treatment.

He's a buff transvestite... doesn't have one of those, anymore
Share 49ersWebzone