There are 275 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
f**k i would be so confident if our left side of the line was playing, now its like 50 50 game for me.
Originally posted by northvan49erman:
Anyone know who holds the division tiebreaker... ?

The Seahawks do since they're currently undefeated against the NFC West and we have 1 lost (to the Seahawks).
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
f**k i would be so confident if our left side of the line was playing, now its like 50 50 game for me.

Somehow everything worked itself out. I'd keep Boone at RT, put Iupati back at RG, and move Snyder to LG (his natural position).
KILL!!!!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Somehow everything worked itself out. I'd keep Boone at RT, put Iupati back at RG, and move Snyder to LG (his natural position).

Back at RG?
LET'S GO!!

• TyCore
  • Veteran
Gulp!

• Chico
  • Veteran
I want 10 touchdowns all scored on Dick Sherman!
If Iupati can go next week then LT: Boone LG: Iupati C: Goodwin RG: Snyder RT: Davis. Was interesting that they put in Looney before Kilgore but I guess Kilgore is the backup C and Looney is the backup guard. I'd love to hear how he did if anyone breaks him down. I know a few plays not so good. I don't know if he is our future. He is probably too soft.

If Iupati isn't back I'd probably keep it how it was but think about putting in Kilgore at RG instead of Looney. Boone, Snyder, Goodwin, Kilgore, Davis.

As for those hoping these lose tomorrow and we win next week still would still be 1 back with 3 to go. Even if we evened it up I would think they would still hold the tiebreaker. I'm not getting my hopes up probably end up in the 6th spot. Panthers have the tie breaker on us so we'd have to pull ahead of them 1 game (so gain 2 on them being 1 back) to get the 5th seed.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 1, 2013 at 5:57 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

Good news for 49ers: Preliminary tests rule out ACL injury for Joe Staley, and O-line depth comes through.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/source-staleys-injury-not-season-ender

Originally posted by Jcool:

Good news for 49ers: Preliminary tests rule out ACL injury for Joe Staley, and O-line depth comes through.

Phew!!
we are finally playing at a championship level, i cant wait to crush the weakhawks. then whip them in there house to become nfc champions
NFL and Goodell needs to flex this game to a Sunday Night game!! I want the whole world to watch us put on a clinic on them Seahawks! But if we end up being behind, wellllll we can always turn off the lights and re-group.
would really help if Lupati could play next week...boone can hold it down for staley but the middle of our line is weak sauce right now
Originally posted by Jcool:

49ers.com reported its a sprained vagina.
Share 49ersWebzone