There are 182 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LVJay:
the troll comes strong with this one.... alert all Jedi

You got it. Courtesy of the photoshop thread (Greatest Niner Thread Ever)

Its sad and at the same time amazing on how the Niners never played Seattle yet til Sunday, and the fans are already beaten, crying, quitting, and defeated by watching a game that doesn't involved the Niners. I understand that they're putting a whooping on the Saints but damn, y'all are bunch of scary cats fans. SMDH!!

The Niners WILL put Seattle in their place this Sunday, and after they do, then all you whining, quitting, cry baby fans can go EAD. I know this post will probably get me a timeout, but C'MON MAN! Where's the faith in your team. Why root for a team that you don't believe in. What's the point of being a Niner fan if you're already defeated by watching Seattle plays? Why do you call yourself a die-hard fan if you die easily by watching Seattle put on a clinic against the Saints? The Niners are not the Saints, we are a better team, without the bs calls we would've won that game on the road on one of the loudest stadiums in the league.

If I was a Seahawk fan, I would love love love what I see on this thread. A defeated fan base without the game being played. You guys are just giving them reasons to laugh and mocking us. Im not taking anything away from Seattle, they are a really good physical team. But watching them demolished the Saints won't fazed me. I'll wait until the game is being played to make my judgement. Seattle is not playing the same 49ers team they played in week 2, vice versa. So, this is a new ball game, both teams are in mid-season form.

Lehhsss Gooo Niners!!
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Its so sad to see so many niner fans fold and think we cant beat Seattle.

truly is. we can totally beat them, just cant play sloppy.

At the same time it's sad that so many Niner fans downplay seattle's success this year, it's almost as if they're insecure and just refuse to give props no matter if they blow out the 9-2 Saints on prime time.

I dont downplay there success, because god knows theyve had lots of it, but i still think they are not quite as good as the reporters say they are. I also think some of there players are far overhyped.

You watch any of the game tonight? As a super hard core Niner fan I have to say, they played lights out, No didn't look in the same class; at frickin all. No good on that man..

Yes i did, there defense looked amazing especially for missing two cbs, there offense was on track also. It may have helped that russel wilson is a great escape artist and the saints secondary played like they didnt know who they were supposed to cover or how to even play coverage at all.

I don't want to take anything away from the Seahawks because they absolutely played lights out tonight. Really they played well in all phases on defense, and Wilson had one hell of game. He looked legit out there.

But the Saints flat out looked like they didn't show up or weren't prepared for the game. Brees missed quite a few guys who were open deep or would just toss up an awful pass. The Saints' defense was completely unprepared in the secondary, and blew more then just a few coverages. That's partly due to Wilson scrambling, but there were a number of plays where the coverage was just garbage.
Originally posted by Kraepernick:

Shoo! Shoo away troll!

That's it.....release the Kraken!!!

If Niners don't play conservative...do more of that read option, let Colin do his thing...don't get penalties...they could win.

Plus, Crabtree is back:D.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Causing a season-ending injury to Wilson I believe is our only chance to get past these f***ers in the playoffs. He's too smart about protecting his body from any incidental contact or potential injury because he never tries to do too much, though. So it's probably unlikely.

sorry to say, coz I don't like seeing any player injured, well mostly..how about he hurts his own leg spinning around on the field/ Now that would be..ok..

While Aldon... I mean Dan Skuta torpedoes his knee cuz we don't need him.
Is there any chance they flex this game to Sunday night?!

I hope not !
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

I hope not !

Why not? It's easily the best game of the week!

I hope not !

I hope so. We gotta have confidence!!! I want the opportunity to beat these guys on national TV. I ain't scurred.

Nope nfl already flexed the carolina new orleans game to sunday night cuz that game can make an immediate dofference in the playoff picture.
Russel is scared of Cowboy, no doubt. Get him Cowboy! Release the beast!

Nope nfl already flexed the carolina new orleans game to sunday night cuz that game can make an immediate dofference in the playoff picture.

I guess we're already the prime day game. Buck-Aikman will be calling the game.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

I hope not !

Why not? It's easily the best game of the week!

They already said they aren't flexing it.
Share 49ersWebzone