LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Its so sad to see so many niner fans fold and think we cant beat Seattle.

truly is. we can totally beat them, just cant play sloppy.
Oh and Seattle beat Carolina in Carolina, though they might have the best shot.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Containing the midget is going to be a very BIG deal, thank godd we have Bow/Willis...

Hell yeah. If anything, we have 2 sideline-to-sideline linebackers that can take the edge away from him on those read-option runs.
Originally posted by crabman82:

At the same time it's sad that so many Niner fans downplay seattle's success this year, it's almost as if they're insecure and just refuse to give props no matter if they blow out the 9-2 Saints on prime time.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
A CAWK suckers in here early... don't feed the troll
Containing the midget is going to be a very BIG deal, thank godd we have Bow/Willis...
The midget is better than our QB. Take the homer hat off and admit it.
Everytime I see Doug Baldwin or Richard Sherman make a play I am reminded of how horrible Harbaugh must be at evaluating talent when he doesn't even know to (ask Baalke to) draft players he coached.
We can beat them if kap and roman are on their s**t. Their defense is ridiculous at home. Somehow they get heat and cover everyone. Helps when you can hold in the secondary tho
We have to be the ones to knock off the Seahawks in seattle,
Originally posted by biggiep:
Everytime I see Doug Baldwin or Richard Sherman make a play I am reminded of how horrible Harbaugh must be at evaluating talent when he doesn't even know to (ask Baalke to) draft players he coached.

everytime i see them make a play i'm reminded of how you werent camped out in santa clara on draft day holding up a sign telling them to draft those guys cus you knew they'd be players.

We can beat them at home if we play a near perfect game. At Chack house a super game only will do...NINERS!!
Seattle where screaming like it's a superbowl every play happens.....

their NFL existence is a blip on the radar...they have no hardware....let them enjoy it
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Hell yeah. If anything, we have 2 sideline-to-sideline linebackers that can take the edge away from him on those read-option runs.

Yes, but I'm thinking about those plays he breaks the pocket when the call breaks donw and goes for 10-25 on a regular basis. Who else do you see coming up to spy maybe if Bow/Willis are busy running down the filed with a TD or 2?
Originally posted by verb1der:

At the same time it's sad that so many Niner fans downplay seattle's success this year, it's almost as if they're insecure and just refuse to give props no matter if they blow out the 9-2 Saints on prime time.

I dont downplay there success, because god knows theyve had lots of it, but i still think they are not quite as good as the reporters say they are. I also think some of there players are far overhyped.
Originally posted by winner21:
The midget is better than our QB. Take the homer hat off and admit it.

Blows...how's that wanker troll?
Share 49ersWebzone