There are 167 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 14)

Russell Wilson is so damn good.
We'll be lucky just to keep it close. Seattle is running through teams. Everyone on that team makes plays. That's the NFC's representation in the SB this year. Their defense is lights out and Wilson makes it look so easy every week. This team is so consistant.

I hate Seattle more than I enjoy football. I just hope they get upset in the playoffs, so I don't have to hear their s**t all year.
Originally posted by strickac:
We'll be lucky just to keep it close. Seattle is running through teams. Everyone on that team makes plays. That's the NFC's representation in the SB this year. Their defense is lights out and Wilson makes it look so easy every week. This team is so consistant.

I hate Seattle more than I enjoy football. I just hope they get upset in the playoffs, so I don't have to hear their s**t all year.

Give me a f**kin break. Saints D is playing so incredibly s**tty. Every receiver is wide open, and when their not open their defenders are dropping INTs, along with their fatass ends who cant stop a zone read that Ahmad or Aldon would eat up all day. CANT WAIT for Seattles offense to come here. I'm more concerned with our offense vs their D than Russel Wilson vs our D. Dudes a little s**thead thats gonna get beat on all game
Seahawks are amazing, but they're not winning in Candlestick this Sunday, that's all I gotta say about that.
theyre beating up on a soft saints team. teams like seattle, the niners, arizona are built to beat finesse teams like the saints. im not too worried about seattle, its gonna be a blood bath throughout the entire nfc playoffs so whoever gets through to the superbowl deserves to win it. afc isnt s**t compared to the toughness of the nfc this year. i think the team that got beat in week two and the team we are right now are barely recognizable as the same team. i like our chances but its gonna be tough as hell
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
theyre beating up on a soft saints team. teams like seattle, the niners, arizona are built to beat finesse teams like the saints. im not too worried about seattle, its gonna be a blood bath throughout the entire nfc playoffs so whoever gets through to the superbowl deserves to win it. afc isnt s**t compared to the toughness of the nfc this year. i think the team that got beat in week two and the team we are right now are barely recognizable as the same team. i like our chances but its gonna be tough as hell

I hope your right...But, the Saints did beat the Niners so I'm getting really nervous. The Seahawks look almost unbeatable tonight.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I don't know...i'm thinking we should steal a line from Breaking Bad and call Russell Wilson right before the game and tell him his wife is in severe condition and he needs to get to the hospital ASAP. Especially if we have to go to Seattle in the playoffs. You guys don't have to be with me just stay out of my way.

Or if someone can food poison the whole Seahawks team at their hotel.

Sorry folks, we don't stand a chance. Think offseason and use up ALL of our picks to trade up to pick some decent prospects for once and reload is the only thing we can do.

Part of me wants us to trade up for an explosive game changer like Sammy Watkins - immediately upgrades our offense and gives us the boost we need. Then another part of me wants us to take Haha Clinton Dix - pair him with Eric Reid and you're looking at perhaps the best safety tandem in the league. Either way, I hope Baalke makes some pretty big moves in the upcoming draft, reloads in areas of need (WR, secondary), and pleaseeee no more taking projects or injured players early.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
Seahawks are good, but I think they are benefiting from their home field advantage again. The Saints are letting the hostile, loud environment get to them (maybe even get intimidated a bit). They are certainly playing worse than I've ever seen them play.
Originally posted by Black24Razor:

I hope your right...But, the Saints did beat the Niners so I'm getting really nervous. The Seahawks look almost unbeatable tonight.

The refs beat the Niners, not the Saints.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

And the Ref's are at it again tonight. Ed Hochuli is a f**king douche.
Richard Sherman can suck it. No penalty against him. No surprise. Terrible refs
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

exactly. everyone and their mom knows that was a fumble and a clean hit. kap gets hit like that almost every game and we did that to RG3 a few times with no calls

Seahawks are definitely unbeatable, in Seattle.
i agree that the hawks are playing great but the saints "defense" clearly is in a s**t eating contest with the jags
Season over, ain't nobody winning in Seattle. We can only hope they lose in the Super Bowl.